Chapter 45

Hehe the letter.... Okay go ahead and read BUT don't forget to vote!
———————————————

I took a deep breath after reading the first line. Flows of guilt rushes through my veins. Maybe it was a bad idea to do this. No stop. Don't over think. Just do.

"Dear Siya,
I started writing this ever since the boys and I made it through X-Factor. Let me start off by saying, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for doing all the things I did. I caused shit and I didn't even fixed it. I left you broken. And I couldn't fix you. I tried to date different women, trying to get you out of my head but I couldn't! And the more I thought about you, the more I fell in love with you.

When a year passed, I started to have nightmares of the pain I've caused you. Zayn has had them from the beginning. Each and every one of them is scarring. You crying, begging us to stop but we wouldn't. And I felt so stupid for doing that! I lost it one day, I almost. Almost cut myself but I reminded myself to be strong.

I stopped there. He almost did it. Because of me. My mind is flooded with this new information. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. I scanned my eyes back to where I left off.

By now it's 2013. I heard you're a fashion designer. I knew you would go to an art industry. You're very talented. Don't let others tell you otherwise. I came to your studio once but you weren't there. Even if you were, you would probably avoid me."