Chapter 20

Im at school, at lunch. Freaking math teacher changed out lunch time. >:( aha so I'm really excited bc we're close to 1K votes and I really want to reach it so plzzz vote!

____________________________________

"Dad?" I asked, shocked. After it you revealed him, I kept the door open in a minimum space. He stood there with a shock expression on his face. I took in his features. His eyes were red and puffy, having bags underneath them and his hair was all tangled up.

"Siya? W-what are you doing here?"

"No, the real question is what are you doing here?" I shot back. He met eye contact with me for a second but he then faced the ground.

"I came here to apologize to Louis." he mumbled. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I think you should be going now." I told him, pointing to the road. He looked up at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Siya, I'm sor-"

"Just leave!" I yelled, my voice echoing in the house. His eyes widened at my sudden outburst. I heard footsteps coming from the railing of the stairs.

"who's at the door?" Harry asked. I kept my back towards him, not wanting to see his expression. He got closer to the door, following with Louis.

"Why the fuck is he here?!" Louis yelled.

"Just go." I simply told him again.

"But Siya-"

"Just get the fuck out of here!" I slammed the door on him and slid down on the door frame, but no tears came. I sat there a while, images kept replaying in my head of what he has done to me for the past 6 years. People think I'm fine, but I'm really not fine at all. As I got up, both of the boys looked at me with sympathy.

"Im okay." I told them. As I walking away, the door bell rang.

"That's it." Harry mumbled. He  headed to the door, forcefully opening it. "Look I told you to- Liam?" Without hesitating, I dashed to the door, hugging Liam. He stumbled back from the force, but responded back.

"What happened? Wait, did you see Harry naked?" He asked, a small chuckle escaped me lips. I knew he was trying to lighten up the mood. "So what do you wanna do?

I shrugged, honestly I just wanted to spend the day with the lad. He's sweet, nice, and fun to hang around with.

"Let's go, lazer tag!" Harry insisted. We all nodded like dogs and hopped into the car but I stopped them.

"Can we invite the others? It wouldn't be fair." I protested, Liam crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "We can have a movie night?" I offered which he gladly took. I realized mostly all this week, us watching movies has been a regular thing. I texted everyone- including Zayn- about the plans.

"Ok, are we now ready to go?" Liam asked, I nodded and Louis started to drive down the street.

"Forgot to mention this to you Siya. Tomorrow I'll be dropping your stuff off to Zayn's but Emma and Hannah will helping you get ready for the club." My mouth hanged open of him mentioning me staying at Zayn's.

"Can't I stay at yours!" I asked Louis.  he shook his head, saying how Richard broke into his house.

"Liam?" I asked, he told me that he's staying the night at harry's. There's no point asking Niall because his house is across from Richards. And Emma is spending the night at Hannah's which Richard knows I've already stayed at.

I huffed and crossed my arms, staring out at the window. So many scenarios are going in my head of what'll happen at Zayn's. He's probably playing games with me, being nice past these days. And then BAM! It's back to the regular beating games. I'm not crazy because no one would go to their bully's house.