Chapter 37

(Unedited) Blame math.....
Comment your thoughts and reactions! And don't forget to vote! :)

___________________________________

He wished he could take everything back? If he didn't want it to happen, then he should've stood up for himself. But then again, Zayn forced and threatened them. I kept battling with myself from his little sentence.

The only thing I could do was confort him. I had my numb arms around him for at half an hour. The only sound was him exhaling and inhaling breathes. His eyes were glued to the t.v. Even though my eyes were on the tv, I wasn't really focused on the show, I was focused on Harry.

"Harry, how about we go out for a walk." I tried to cheer him up. I untangled myself from him and stood up. He groaned, trying to watch the tv but I got in his way. I pulled out my arms, helping him up.

I led him to the door, opening it for him. I walked down the stairs since the elevators were busy.

"Where'd you want to go?" Harry asked beside me. He placed his beanie on and shades, disguising his identity.

"I didn't bring anything." I mumbled. He pulled my closer, smiling. Since Washington is new for me, I didn't know anything here.

We walked down the trail of the concrete which led to a park. I ran up to the park, leaving Harry. I kept my arms wide open, enjoying the wind.

"Harry come on!" I yelled as continued to run down the hill. Harry finally broke into a run, catching over to me. I turned back and saw he was catching up.

"Slow down!" He yelled back. I laughed as I accelerated my speed. I passed a couple of trees, still laughing. I turned around and I stopped laughing.

"Harry?" He was no where in sight. I stopped in my tracks which was beside a tree. I looked around for him but he was no where in sight. I started to panic, what if something bad happened to him. Bad scenerios went through my head.

"Got you." Hands wrapped around my waist and leaned me to the tree. I breathed heavily, scared by him.

"Harry, don't play like that! I was worried." I slapped his chest. A throaty chuckle escaped his lips. I leaned in, capturing his lips. It was the first time I made the bold move. I was shocked by myself and by Harry responding after a second tells me he was too.

"I ship!" I pulled away, seeing the Aussies and the other lads walking towards us. My eyes widended that they saw the scene before them. I hid myself in Harry's chest, embarrased. Harry started to laugh, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He started to walk, me still hiding my face.

"See, I told you they were going to date." Hannah whispered to Niall. I rolled my eyes at her when Niall handed her money. Harry's hand brushed over mine, making me look down. His hand inclosed mine slowly.

"Okay, anyway." Zayn cleared his throat, getting between us. I sighed, rolling my eyes at him. I understand that he is cautious about me but it's Harry, one of his best lads. Zayn looked at me and I shook my head, scoffing.

"What?" He tried to play innocent. I pushed past both of them, walking away. I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't have to turn around because I knew who it was already when arms slip to my waist.

"Zayn has been giving me glares." Harry chuckled. I shrugged. I turned my head behind me, looking to see if any one is following. No one was.

My phone rang in my back pocket. I looked at the caller I.D. Mum. I sighed, picking up.

"Yes Mum?"

"Siya." She sniffed. I stopped in my tracks. Mum barely cries so something is up.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Harry looked at me worriedly but I told him to give me a minute.