Chapter 22

I'm sorry if I kept you guys waiting for so long, it's just I wanted to build up suspense and I don't want the book to end so quickly. But when the day comes, I'm going to cry :(

____________________________________

As Louis was driving, it was getting awkward by the minute. I keep trying to talk to him but something is always getting in the way. I was hoping we would talk in the car but he's staying quiet. He has a serious face on from probably thinking too much.

"Louis?" I asked. He broke his gaze from the road and turned his attention to me when stopping at the red light. He hummed, telling me he was listening. "What did you know, wanted to talk about?" I questioned. His knuckles turned white from gripping onto the steering wheel too hard and his nostrils flared in anger.

"Harry's so stupid." He murmured. I was going to ask what he ment but didn't want to push his buttons so I ended up staying quiet. The light turned green and the car started to move again. I fiddled with my fingers, the silence was something I'm not good with. I love to talk, might be annoying but talking is my life. A beep from behind made me jump from my seat. I looked at the side mirror and saw Hannah peeking from the window, waving. I rolled my eyes at her, even though she couldn't see me.

"We're here." Louis told me. I unbuckled my seat belt and was going to open my door but Louis beat me to it. I rolled my eyes at his actions but thanked him anyways. Once he shut the door, he grabbed my hand and led me inside.

When we were in, smoke filled my nostrils. I started to cough, since I had asthma, so it was harder for me to breathe. Louis tightened his grip on my wrist and led me through the drunk crowd. We entered a door and someone from behind shut it.

"Ok here's the plan." Zayn told me, sitting down on the couch. There was a bed, but god knows what happened on there so I stood at my place. "You and Louis are going as a couple. Okay?" My eyes widened and looked over at Louis but he put his hand up, telling me to let Zayn finish. "We know that you like Harry and he likes you so we thought it would be nice to get you two together." He shrugged. Before I could stop myself, I launched myself at Zayn and embraced him into a hug. He was shocked at my actions but responded.

"Thank you." I spoke once I released.

"Any thing for my- Siya." He cleared his throat. Louis stiffened but grabbed my hand and led me out. Why was everyone acting so wierd. I shook my head to rid of the thoughts and looked for the others. Niall and Hannah were dancing, Liam, Zayn, and Emma were at a table drinking, and Harry and Isabelle were chewing each others faces off.

"Remember, stick with the plan." Louis whispered into my ear when we approached Emma's table. When I was about to sit down, Louis pulled me onto his lap. I gasped at his sudden action but went along. Emma raised an eyebrow and I just shrugged. I took the chance to look over at Harry and Isabelle and saw that they were talking but Harry were eyeing Louis and I.

"Plans going good so far." I told Louis. His chest vibrated, meaning he was laughing. I looked at the corner of my eye and saw them approaching us.

"Hey!" Isabelle yelled over the music. I just waved and leaned my head on Louis's chest. He stroked my hair and I saw Harry tense up. Louis was still stroking my hair while Liam awkwardly cleared his throat, looking away.

"Well um, I'm going to go get a drink." Louis spoke. I got up from his lap and let him get a drink. I sat there, taking my phone out, quickly shooting a text to Emma and Liam about the plan but making sure Harry doesn't see it.

Liam, Emma: It's just a plan. So don't get your knickers in a twist!:P

Liam looked at his phone and scoffed.