Chapter 14

Wait, why can't I see? Am I blind?! I kept moving around but realized I was tied up. Someone's hand snatched something off my face. Oh, it's a blindfold. I must feel so stupid. I looked up to meet the face I hate more than Zayn.

"Well we meet again." Richard said.

"What do you want? Just let me out!" I yelled, he shook his head. His phone started to ring. He picked it up, and had a big smirk on his face.

"Yep, 50 dollars." He said. Wait, is he selling me or something... "Yeah she's a bit feisty if you know what I mean." He let out a laugh and I made a face. He ended the call and he looked over at me.

"Tonight, you're going to have some fun." He said to me and took me inside in an abandoned building. Okay, I am freaking out. I can't belive I'm about to say this but I need the boys. I thrashed around to attempt to get out of the ropes but I just fell on the ground from the couch. I groaned, he just laughed and walked away. I just layed there, thinking of how to escape.

Zayn's POV

The final bell ran, telling us that school is over. Finally, I couldn't stand just sitting there. I waited for the other lads to get their stuff while I waited outside. I looked around if I spotted Siya anywhere but she wasn't. She's probably with Hannah or Emma. On cue, Emma came walking up to me with Hannah.

"Hey have you seen Siya? I can't find her and I texted her." Emma said, pointing to her screen. I looked at the screen and there was no reply. She wouldn't disappear like this, somethings wrong. Liam and Niall came and walked towards us.

"Hey have you seen Siya?" I repeated the question to Liam and Niall. Niall shook his head while Liam explained that he saw her at her lockers. Niall started to panic, while pacing back and forth.

"Hey lads! What's up?" Louis asked as he made his way over to us. I told him that we can't find Siya anywhere and Liam saw her at her lockers before she left. Harry was in deep thought, he got interrupted by a text. She unlocked her phone and their was a voice message. She clicked play.

"Emma, help. I'm at-" She got interrupted by yelling in the background, she started to scream and the message ended. Richard. Without hestitating, I got into Louis's car with everyone in, while Hannah and Emma went to Hannah's car. We drove to their house, I walked up the stairs and furiously banged on the door, no answer. I remembered the spare key under the mat. I opened the door and ran in, everyone following me.

"Siya!" I yelled, no reply. I ran up the stairs, checked every one, but she wasn't in here.

"She's not in here." Harry announced. We got back in the cars and drove around the streets, looking for Siya.

Siya's POV

While I was thinking, a phone beeped. I looked over on the side and on the counter was my cell phone. I looked everywhere if Richard was coming. It was safe, so I crawled over there to get my phone.

After like 10 minutes, I reached over at the counter and unlocked the phone with my nose. I decided that it will take forever to type so I send a voice recorder. I pressed play and said my message, but got interrupted by him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He yelled and he came from the door. God this building stinks, he grabbed my hair and pulled me to the side but I managed to press send. He slapped me acrossed the face and I kept my head down.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm not going to do anything, my customers are." He said as he held up the stack of money.

Zayn's POV

We drove everywhere and asked people around if they saw her but no clues.

"Zayn it's getting late. We'll search tomorrow." Hannah said, but I ignored her.

"No, we have to find her."

"Since when did you care about her?" Emma blurted. I gripped onto the steering wheel, my knuckles turning white. I can't tell them yet, Siya deserves to know first. The drive was now silent. I sighed, knowing it's late to be searching now.

"Fine, we'll search tomorrow." I said and stopped the car at Louis's flat. We decided to stay in one place so we don't waste time on picking everyone up. I crashed onto the couch while everyone went upstairs.

"If you guys decide to have 'fun', keep it down!" I yelled from the couch. I heard snickering and gasping. I closed my eyes, sleeping taking over me.

*****

I woke up early in the morning, having trouble sleeping. I heard footesteps in the kitchen. I got my bat out and crept to the kitchen. I slowly made my way to the fridge where a guy was going through the fridge.

"Niall?" I said, lowering my bat. He peeked through the fridge and took out the food. He started munching on it, not bothering to share.

"Had trouble sleeping?" He asked, I nodded. I stole a piece of Pop Tart from him when he wasn't looking. I checked my phone and its 5 a.m.

"Hey wanna go search now?" I asked him. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy? It's 5, I'm not a GPS!" Niall said with food in his mouth. Wait... GPS... GPS!

"Niall you're a genius!" I hugged him and looked for Shivani's phone. I clicked on the video and tracked the place down. "I found it!" I yelled. I ran upstairs without thinking and opened the door.

"Guys, I found her location!" I yelled waking up Liam, Harry, and Louis. They groaned while getting up. I woke up the girls and headed downstairs.

"I don't know about you but I'm showering before we head out." Louis said and went to the bathroom. Everyone took turns taking a shower since there's only 2 bathrooms. I was last, so when I was ready we headed out.

"Okay, here I put in the directions." Liam said and handed me a GPS. We followed the route, which ended up being a building. Which was in bad shape.

"Come on, lets go to the back door" Emma whispered. We went into the back door and tried to open it but it was locked. I sighed in frustration. I sat down on the concrete when I heard banging on the window.

"Do you hear that too, right?" I asked, everyone nodded. I looked up and saw someone banging on the window, while crying.

"That's siya!" Hannah yelled.

"Well, look who we have here?" A deep voice said from behind.

So, I ran in the rain from my busstop to home and the power went out..... yeah not a good Monday.  And... when we came to school, we had to wait outside bc of the rain the fire alarms went off! >:( I'm pissed so I decided for an update ;)

Well y'all obviously know who it is so no point asking. Vote, comment and I'll dedicate ya! I know this is a short chappie but I want to have some suspense. And i don't want to end it that quickly. PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS STORY CALLED THAT SUMMER by @spiderman1121 she's an amazing writer!

LUV YA MY BOOS! oh god when I first typed it, it autocorrected to boobs..... man autocorrect can ruin ya life..

20 votes and 16 comments for next update!