Chapter 50

Sorry for the cliff hanger from the last chapter haha. But you know you have to leave a reader hanging for more! Vote and Comment, it'll only take a second and show your appreciation.

_____________________________

Hush voices were around me. I kept my eyes closed, eavesdropping into the conversation.

"I should've known about her asthma. I'm a horrible brother for forgetting about her health concerns." My heart warmed at how he blamed himself because he was concerned for me. I opened my eyes but quickly closed them when they hurt from the brightness.

From the glimpse I got, I knew we were in a house. I twitched my hand slightly to let them know I'm started to wake up.

"Now calm down. Don't alarm her, she's asking up." The American accent spoke and I slightly smiled that Emma came.

I slowly opened my eyes, keeping them open minimum from the brightness. Everyone was looking at me and I felt slightly uncomfortable.

"How are you feeling?" Liam asked as he handed me a glass of water. I tipped the glass to my mouth, letting my sore throat calm down. I let out a breath before replying by smiling.

I looked around seeing everyone. Everyone who I cared and loved. Everyone who would help me. But I stopped my gaze when I didn't see the one person.

"Where's Harry?" My raspy voice making me rub my throat. Everyone avoided my gaze and I was starting to get concern. I gave them a look.

"He wouldn't calm down after seeing blood from your mouth." Louis blurted out. I nod, telling him to continue. He instead took a glass from the counter and drank the drink.

"When we reached the hospital, he still wouldn't calm down." Niall continued for Louis. Silence left the room and I groaned, hitting my back on the bed.

"The doctor injected him!" Emma blurted, throwing her hands in the air. My brows shot up from her loud voice.

"Okay, I understand but where is he now?" The room went dead silent. No shifting, no drinking, not even a blink. If a pin was dropped, it would be clearly heard.

My eyes were wide open same for ears to seek more information. Anyone would be concerned for their friends or boyfriend. And I am over concerned right now because no one will speak.

"Is he okay?" I questioned. Perrie came over to me and all eyes followed her. My eyes never left hers as she sat on the edge of the bed. I sat up now.

"Siya" she started out. She took a deep breath. I looked at everyone who were avoiding my gaze. "You know morphine, the drug to use to calm patients down?" She asked. I merely nodded.

"Well they used it for Harry." I let my ears sink in the new information. I chewed on my lip for the next information that will be leaked for me. "The doctor informed us that he will probably we awake by after the flight but he hasn't woken up." I chewed my lip even harder. It will probably bleed but I could care less. I grabbed a glass of water and drank the liquid again

"And he hasn't woken up yet." Someone mumbled from the other side. My body froze solid. The glass was loosely out of my hand and shattered onto the floor. The others were startled by the glass. I threw the dovet off my body and stood up. A wash of dizzeness took over me which made me tip backwards. Perrie grabbed my shoulders and sat me back down.

"I want to go to the hospital, now." I demanded. Zayn shook his head at my demand. Life is so complicated. How a situation comes up and after we foud a resolution another one takes over and I'm sick of it.

"You need to rest, we'll go tom-"

"No, I want to go now." My voice was above a whisper. I surprised myself for not yelling but even if I wanted to my sore throat wouldn't allow it. It's like the air in the room is not there anymore. The world stop spinning, the sun stopped shining.