Chapter 24

Okay, I read your comments, which are funny btw. I literally want to dedicate this one to @LyricZayn because her comments make me fall out of the couch.

And that's saying something because I hardly get off of it.

___________________________________

Siya's POV

I heard some shuffling in the room. I tried to open my eyes but they disobeyed my command. I heard some sniffling and some crying.

"What have I done?" Zayn whispered, I tried opening my eyes again but failed. What is going on? I felt something warm on my hand. It tightened on my hand. "I'm so sorry Siya." he croaked. I'm lucky I can't see because I would feel sorry. After all he has done, he now says sorry.

"Hi, I'm doctor Rose." A sweet, loving voice spoke. Everyone was now quiet, even the constant sniffing and crying. There was some whispering which I couldn't make out but I knew it was bad news because the room was silent. "So who will be staying the night?" Everyone volunteered but the doctor asked for two.

"Harry and me will stay." Zayn spoke, the room went silence for like the millionth time. Don't agree! NO!

"Well, I guess we'll see you tomorrow." Emma told, her voice cracking at the end.

"All we can do is pray." Liam announced before hearing the door shut. I heard the screeching of a chair moving and the warmth on my hand was now gone.

"Look, if you can even here me. I like to explain." Zayn started out his explanation. "When I was 1, mum was giving birth to you. Dad was at the hospital with Mum while I was at daycare. Later on Dad came picking me up, with red puffy eyes. Two months later, he committed suicide." He took a shaky breath. "You and me were sent to the orphanage, where we got adopted by our new mums. I found all this out when I was 8. When I started to tease you, which I now fully regret." He finished off, exhaling a long breath.

I slowly took every little information and now that picture makes sense. It was Mum's sister, so it was so obvious and I was clueless! I feel so stupid right now, but I wonder if Hannah and Emma knew. If they did, why didn't they tell me? All sorts of questions were going through my head, dying to ask them. I heard the door slam shut, that was probably Zayn. I don't blame him, he needs time alone. I head the screeching of the chair again and the warmth was now back in my hands.

"Siya, just please wake up. You don't know how much we're worried about you." Harry whispered. A drop of wetness landed on my cheek. "Since day 1 I knew you, you made my heart race. You don't know how much it hurts to hurt you. I would rather jump off a cliff then you even lay a finger on you like that. The reason I dated Isabelle is because I needed to forget about you, because it looked like you hated me. But then, when Louis and you made that plan." A soft chuckle escaped his lips. I can imagine him shaking his head, from the memory. "I knew you didn't. Just please for Zayn, for the lads, for Hannah, for Emma, for me."

The door slammed open, a pair of heels clicking onto the wood floor. And last time I checked, Zayn never wears heels. I felt two arms onto my shoudler.

"Oh my god! What happened?" A familair voice yelled in the room. Mum. There was some whispering in the back, I just really want to wake up and hope this is just a dream. Everything will go back to normal. "Siya, my dear why are you clumsy?" she said, a hint of humour in her sentence. A squeal entered the room and I was now worrying.

"Siya!" Sarah yelled, I felt a body on me. She kept poking my cheek, and pinching them.

"Sweety, she's sleeping. It's getting late, let's go." Mum explained to her that I was 'sleeping'. I wonder what time it is, don't blame me, I'm here, laying in a bed and can't see. A chorus of goodnights came from Harry and Zayn and I wish I could say the same.