Chapter 7

DEDICATION GOES TO @Nialls_doll

Pic of Hannah on the side! VOTE AND COMMENT MY BABES!

I woke up from falling off the couch. I groaned and snuggled myself onto the rug. I heard snickering but ignored it. I felt an arm shaking my shoudler but I didn't budge.

"I wanna stay home." I whined, keeping my eyes closed.

"Well too bad now get your lazy arse up." A thick-irish voice whispered into my ear. My eyes shot open and I instantly got up. I backed up away from him and threatened him with an umbrella.

"Don't worry, you're lucky it wasn't Zayn who your mum texted to wake you up." He said with a smirk. I threw the pillow at him and pointed to the door.

"Out." I replied. He shook his head and I mentally groaned. Fine have it your way. I walked up and got ready. I picked out my clothes and came downstairs where Niall was in the kitchen touching my nutella, again. When is he not hungry?

"Niall, step away from the nutella." I said through gritted teeth. He put the nutella away and walked towards the door. I grabbed my bag and made my way to school. I then noticed that Niall was still following me.

"You know you don't have to follow me." I said as we approached the school. The boys spotted us and I was tripped by Niall. I fell onto the floor, and looked up. Niall mouthed 'sorry' and walked away. I swear, these boys. I got up, picking up my books and headed in the building.

I walked into the lunchroom and sat down at the empty table. I usually go to the library to listen to music and stuff but I decided against it. I spot Louis and Harry looking over at me. We met eye contact but I quickly looked away.

"Hey!" Hannah said, appearing out of no where.

"Hey, I didn't knew you had lunch at this time?" I asked. She shrugged and sat down beside me and began to eat her ham burger. She looked over at me and raised an eyebrow because I had no food.

"Where's your food?" She asked.

"Im not hungry." I mumbled. She stopped eating and got up.

"Nope, you're getting something to eat. Heres 5 dollars." She handed me the money and I hesitantly took it. I looked over at the choices of food and decided to get some pudding. I purchased the food and walked over to the table.

"Hey, whoops!" Zayn said and spilled all the milk on top of me. Everyone's talking died down and landed their eyes on me. They started to laugh. I was on the verge of tears. I ran out of the lunchroom, quickly made my way to the bathroom, slamming the stall behind me.I took a razor out, pulling the bottom of my pants up and began to cut while silently crying.

"Siya, are you in here?" I heard Emma's voice. I froze, she was the only one who knew I self harmed. I threw the razor in the trash and pulled the bottom of my pants back down and got up. I opened the door and stood Emma with extra clothes.

"Thanks." I replied. I went over to the sink and washed my face without thinking about the concealer.

"Shit." I murdered as I saw the bruises. Emma gasped and I quickly took the clothes. I changed out of them and walked to my locker.

"Siya, I'm not going away this time. Look at what they've done to you!" She said, pointing to the bruises. I sighed and applied my concealer.

"Look Emma, its okay. I don't want you to get hurt because of me." I said. The bell rang, signaling lunch is over. I told Emma to go but she didn't move. Zayn and Louis appeared and their eyes widened at the sight of Emma with me. They made their way over, following with Harry, Liam, and Niall behind them.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her." Liam mumbled. Emma crossed her arms and pointed to my face. Half of my face was covered with concealer, so I quickly took my locker and covered my face. I applied the makeup quickly before anyone can see it.

"I insist you stay away from her." Niall said, looking down. Harry was about to say something but stopped after looking behind me. Emma and me turned around and saw locks of dirty,blonde hair making our way over to us.

"Hey Siya, who's this?" She asked, looking over to Emma.

"This is Emma." I gestured to Emma. I looked over to Harry and Niall who were dazing off. I smirked.

"You were saying." I asked. Zayn balled up his fists and Louis looked like he was about to blow up like a grenade while Liam stayed quiet. The bell rang, signaling us to our next class. Science. I hate science, like seriously not everyone wants to become a scientist, right?

We said our goodbyes and I headed to my classroom. But someone's hand covered my mouth. I tried to get it off, but failed. I was led to the janitor's closet and looked up at the face.

"Liam! What the fuck?" I yelled. He covered my mouth again, but his time I licked it.

"Eww god! I'm trying to help you!" He said, wiping his hand on his jeans. I raised an eyebrow at him. Help me, oh please. I grabbed the handle to the door but he blocked the door.

"Just here me out. The boys are planning to get you when you walk to Wendy's. I know, you're probably wondering how we know that, yeah, they kind of stalk you... Anyways, don't go today." he said and left the closet. Well that was..... wierd.

I walked into the class, opening the door the quietest I could. I failed when it creaked and rushed to my chair while the teacher's back was facing me.

"Mrs. White, you're late." Mrs. Jenson replied, turning around. I cringed when she called me by my last name. It doesn't suit me at all. I sat down at my desk, only noticing that Harry was sitting next to me.

"Sorry Mrs. Jenson it won't happen again." I mumbled, opening my science book. The lesson was BOOOORRRINNG. The only thing that kept me awake was the constant kicking from Harry. I ignored it but he kept on doing it over and over again. The bell rung and I dashed out of the class. My last class, Art. I love art, art is life!

I entered the classroom and was the first one there. I took a seat in the front row, and took out my book. I heard some talking and snickering but ignored it. Should I believe Liam? Who knows because he could of told me not to go so the boys can get me when I walk home.

"Okay class, today I'm assigning you a project." Mrs. Waters anounced. Students groaned at the assignment but she continued. "I'll be assigning your partners. I have the list here." She said and pointed to the check board. Everyone got up and went to go check on their partners. I didn't even bother checking because no one in this class likes me so it makes no difference. I saw Louis made his way to te checkboard and his eyes widended.

"Why? Can't I have any body else? anyone?" I heard Louis asked. I smirked, he groaned when the teacher refused to change her partner. He groaned and sat next to me. Wait, what...

"Guess you're my partner." he said, not facing me.

BOOM! HAHA Louis is her partner! I would've put Hazza as hers but then I don't want to make it into that cliche lovey dovey story so yeah.... SOOOOO you guys will hate me for doing this but, I made a goal for each chappie for a next update.

13 votes

8 comments