Chapter 16

We were all watching Toy Story. On the couch was Louis, me and Harry. Zayn on the chair, and Hannah and Niall on the floor. We were in the middle of the movie when I zoned out.

"Hey, do you have paper anywhere?" I asked, getting up. Zayn told me there's a book in his room. I nodded and went to retrieve the book. Once I was in the room, I grabbed the book which was on the bed. I was about to leave but something was stopping me. The pictures.

"Just one peek." I mumbled and grabbed the picture. It was a birth certificate, there was another one. I was about to grab it but a voice startled me.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I slid the certificate back in and quickly got up. My palms were sweating.

"I-I was searching for the book." I stuttered, I grabbed the book and walked out of the room, but he got a hold of my wrist.

"Just tell me the truth." He calmly spoke and released his grip. I fiddled with my fingers, thinking of an excuse.

"I thought I saw a mouse under there." I replied, dropping my hands. His features didn't change but drops it. He headed downstairs, me slowly following behind.

"What took you two so long?" Emma wiggled her eyebrows. Everyone fake vomited while Harry coughed on the popcorn.

"How can you even say that?!" Harry yelled between coughs. I just ignored everyone and sat on the floor, because I do not want to sit by Harry after what happened in the closet.

I started to draw, this time I planned who to draw. I drew the 2 figures, holding hands. I was about to draw the background, but someone was playing with my hair. I turned around and saw Harry who was smiling down at me. I looked back down and smiled to myself. No Siya, he's just being friendly. He wouldn't date a slob like me.

I decided I didn't want to draw anymore, since my thoughts kept bugging me about the other certificate.  Looking at the time its a quarter to 3. I didn't want to disturb anyone so I waited for the movie to end.

"Finally!" Niall blurted after the movie ended. We all got up, cleaning the place a little because popcorn was everywhere. After we were done, we headed out.

"Take a left." Zayn instructed Liam. He took a sharp turn and we appeared at a building, behind it was the track for the Gocarts.

"8 passengers." Louis told the man who was standing at the track. He nodded, letting us through. Everyone knew how to drive one execpt me, so we had to wait while the instructor told me how to drive.

"On your mark, get set, go." The announcer said. We all zoomed down the track, speeding beside each other. I was like in 6th place. Ahead of me were Emma, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis in that order. I pressed harder onto the gas pedal, increasing my speed. I passed Emma, earning a smirk from her. I was catching up to Liam but someone bumped me from behind. I looked into the mirror and saw a smirking Niall. I sped passed Liam, Niall still on my tracks.

"You're going down Malik!" Niall yelled, good he's on my track, I think or was he talking to Zayn? He sped passed me and waved to me. We were on our final round, me in 5th place, Zayn in 4th, Niall in 3rd, Harry in 2nd and Louis 1st. I decided to make a sharp turn, passing Zayn and catching up to Niall. I bumped him this time, making him slow down.

"Bye, Horan!" I yelled, smirking. Now next target, Harry. I sped beside him and he was concetrated on Louis's cart. I side-bumped his car, getting his attention. He turned to me and raised both eyebrows. He tried to bump me but I sped off, sending him to the wall. I laughed at him, now getting Carrotman.

"Siya, you're not going to getting me, look!" Louis yelled pointing to the finish line. My smirk fell, making me press the gas pedal harder. We were both going full blast. Louis still ahead of me, I doubt I'm going to win. On cue, Louis crossed the finsih line, earning high fives from other people. I slowed down my cart and took my seat-belt off. I crossed my arms and pouted at Louis. When he saw me, he laughed even harder. The others soon catched by, everyone congradulating us two.