Chapter 35

Sorry for not updating earlier! I know you guys reached the goal but I had a tough schedule. Vote and Comment!

___________________________________

It it now five-thirty. Hannah and Emma were getting ready while I patiently stayed seated. This reminded when we went to a club four years back. I slightly laughed.

"Emma pass me the mascara." Hannah asked. Emma tossed her the mascara and she applied it to her lashes. I don't understand why they add makeup, they're naturally beautiful.

"Can you straighten my hair for me?" Emma asked. I nodded. I got up from my seat and walked over to the mirror. I tried to get every strand of hair straightened so it would be perfect.

"Thanks, now sit its your turn." She took the straightener from my hands. She got two clips and clicked up my hair and began straightening. It took her thirty minutes but it was worth it because she did an amazing job.

"Okay now makeup." She bit her lip as she applied makeup to my face.

"Please, keep the makeup to low. Just add eyeliner and mascara." She rolled her eyes at me. I closed my eyes as she worked on them. I keep thinking of what will happen there. I hope Harry will act the same because it really bothers me that he isn't.

"Okay, now go put your dress on. By the way, I love the dress." She smiled. I picked up my dress from the bed and went into the bathroom.i stripped from my clothes and slid the dress on. It was a flowy dress which reached to my mid thighs. It was a peach color which I adored.

I turned to the mirror and smiled. I love how I looked today. I shook my head, smiling when I see emma added eyeshadow to my eyes. But I didn't worry about it, it actually looked great.

"Ready?" I asked as I opened the bathroom door. They both nodded. They were wearing similar length dresses as me but different styles.

"Niall and Ashton will be here any minute." Hannah said, packing her makeup. She smirked when she turned to me. "Harry is also coming." I dropped the pouch in my hand. My eyes widened.

"Hannah, you're joking, right?" She shook her head. I started to panic for no reason. My hands started to get sweaty.

"Oh my god, quit worrying! They are next door." Emma reasoned. That was true. I heard car horns from the window. I peeked my head out, seeing Louis peeking out the window.

"See you there!" He yelled as he sped down the highway. I waved goodbye to them and shut the window. It's almost seven and we are waiting for the guys.

A knock was heard from the door. Emma got up, glancing back at me before opening it. There stood three dashing men in black suits.

"Well hello." Ashton spoke breathessley to Emma. She looked down blushing. He pecked her on the cheek before lacing his fingers togther with his. I looked over to hannah where Niall had her hand and were walking to the door.

"Ready?" A masculine voice spoke. He saw me staring at the others. I nodded. I gasped quietly when I felt cold fingers touch over my palm. They laced with mine, closing over my small hand.

"What?" He asked, chuckling. I shook my head, laughing. He led me out of the room. We walked to the elevator. The doors were opened to we stepped in. When they closed, Harry turned around. I furrowed my eyebrows but then gasped when he cornered me in the corner.

His face inched closer to mine, his breath hitting my face.

"Kiss me." I whispered. He didn't hesitate before crashing his lips to mine but he then released. I opened my eyes, looking at the doors which were open.