Chapter 1

PLEASE bare with me. If you're deciding to read this book, please know I was around 14 when writing this, so of course, there are many errors and grammatical errors. I DO NOT WRITE LIKE THIS ANYMORE, I PROMISE.

If you wish to read something..... less cringe-worthy, please check out my other stories! I have such amazing ideas that I would love to share with the world!

3 words for you. I Live Hell.

My name is Shivani, 16 years old, I'm 5'4" and I'm a sporty girl. I usually play Volleyball and Soccer, I have black hair and brown eyes and I have tanned skin.

Living hell starts in my home. I was adopted when I was 10 months old. It's kinda obvious that I'm adopted. My parents have blonde hair and blue eyes, while I have black hair and dull, brown eyes. When I turned 10, that's when the abusing started. My adopted mom started working full-time, so that leaves me with my dad. He would come home drunk and beat me until I blacked out. Ever since that day I have to lie to my mom saying it's from sports. Anyway... my home life isn't as worse as my school life.

5 names: Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry and none of the other Zayn. Ever since the first week of school, they started bullying me. I don't really know why, Louis and me were like best friends until he joined Zayn. They would call me names, push me, pinch me, punch me, you name it!

From all this pressure, I self harm. I can't stop because I dont have people saying "Don't do it, you're worth living" They would prevent me from having any friends. I used to have a friend, her name was Emma. They would beat her too, not as much as me though. I forced her away because I couldn't stand her getting hurt anymore. I only have this one person, her name is Kerri, I kept her away from the boys so she doesn't get hurt.

I also starve myself because at school I'm the "fat bitch" Like I would eat once a day. I know people say ignore what they say but I literally can't because if I ignore, I literary get beaten up. Yeah ridiculous, right?

After putting on a plain T-shirt and jeans, I made my way downstairs and got a breakfast bar. I don't dress up because there is no point, they're going to get ruined one way or another.

I quickly ate, before my dad showed up. I grabbed my phone and made my way out the door.

I looked around to check if any of the boys are here, since they usually beat me in the morning. Did I mention one of them LIVE NEXT DOOR! Yep, Niall Horan. Incase if you're wondering, I prefer walking instead of the bus because I'll just get insults thrown at me.

Luckily, I made to school without facing any of them. I quickly rushed to my locker. I got pushed a couple of times, but I shook that off. I put my combination in and reached for my Math book, as I did, my locker quickly shut.

"Hey fat bitch." a familiar voice said. I turned around and met my brown eyes with his. Zayn. He slammed me against the locker and I winced in pain. I opened my eyes and saw Zayn, smirking. I thrashed my legs around and kicked him in "the spot". He groaned in pain and I ran to my class. Did I mention I have all classes with them? I wouldn't if Zayn and Louis didn't fail a year.

"Hey slut." I heard Louis yelled. How am I a slut? I never had a boyfriend! I quickly made my way to my desk, but got tripped by Harry. I collapsed onto the floor and heard chuckling.

"Watch where you're going!" Niall yelled. I mumbled "sorry" and made my way to the opposite side of the classroom. The bell rang and there was no sign of Zayn.

~

The final bell rang and everyone scattered out of the classroom. I gathered my art supplies and made my way to my locker, still no sign of the boys. It's too good to be true, they're probably planning how to hurt me again.

I shut my locker and saw the boys at the front doors. I backed away from the doors and made my way towards the back doors.

I checked my phone for any miss calls from my mum and there weren't any. I slid my phone back in my pocket when I heard the voice I dread.

"Where do you think you're going?" I turn around and saw all 5 fives boys with smirks on their faces. I just want to smack those smirks right off their faces.

"I knew it was too good to be true." I mumbled.

Read

Vote

Comment

Follow