Chapter 46

Vote and comment! I dedicate this chappie to dalicabrera she is moving and I'm crying...

————————————

It's five in the morning. I woke up too early since sleep kept mocking at me by taking it away from me and mockingly pointing a finger at me.

I grabbed the suitcase from the side. I pulled out a pair of jeans and sweat shirt to dress in after I shower. I already had showered.

I took the pair of clothing with me while one of my hands secured around the towel around my body. I walked back into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

The steam from the hot shower filled the atmosphere. I removed the towel, leaving me in my panties and bra. I hastily pulled the tight jeans on. I pulled my head over the sweat shirt, not bothering to put anything under it. My sleepy figure reflected in the mirror. I applied some foundation under my eyes, masking the hours of sleep I lost.

I slowly opened the door and took the clothes from last night in my hands. I didn't bother to fold them like usual. It didn't matter. What mattered was reaching that plane at seven. I bought a ticket last night-or should I say this morning- which made my final decision.

I checked the time before dragging the suitcase behind me. I made sure to stay quiet careful not to wake Ashton and Emma's peaceful slumber.

I took a deep breath before pressing the button of the elevator. I tapped my foot on the floor as I waited. I keep waiting for something to happen. The familiar curls bouncing up and down as the cheerful runs towards me. How he apologizes to me and begs me to stay.

But nothing happens. My body wants me to barge into his room and wrap my arms around him but my mind is the only thing stopping me.

The doors opened. I hesitate before stepping in. I pressed the last floor as I watched the doors closed. I leaned my back on the wall of the elevator. I felt the levitation under my feet.

After a minute or two, the doors reopened. I stepped out and looked around. Fans were everywhere. Paul was happy to help me out and drive me there. I met my eyes with his figure.

"Sorry Paul for waking you up and doing this." I apologetically smiled. He shook his head, smiling. As he led me to the door, my hand clasped harder to the handle of the luggage. The screams were muffled from the glass doors but when Paul opened them, they were clearly heard.

I ignored the screams and my name constantly being repeated. I opened the door of the vehicle Paul is driving me to the airport. I sat down, muffling the screams by closing the vehicle door. Paul drove out the driveway and into the road.

"The boys will be pissed when they find out I helped out." I slightly laughed.

"This can be our little secret." I told him, patting him softly on the shoulder. I leaned back in my seat. I stared out the building. I remembered how Paul drove us to the restaurant. I mentally laughed when I was jealous of Harry and his girlfriend.

And I remember the go carts. How he called me and I was so worried. How he was drunk and I helped him. All the memories consumed my mind. Each and every cherished me. But it's over. What's done is done.

If he truly cares about me, he'll come find me. He'll call me. I weakly smiled to myself, my heart warming from the memories.

I unlocked my phone and went into my photo gallery. I smiled at Harry and I with whip cream. I scrolled through each and everyone. I clicked onto the folder and moved all of them to a separate folder.