Chapter 2

HOLY MOLY! I CANT BELIEVE I ALMOST GOT 50 reads! I know thats not a lot but to me, its like one direction showing up at my house lol! this chappie is dedicated to: @dalicabrera for being the first commenter!

There they were, taking each steps closer to me. Should I make a run for it? If they catch me they might beat the shit out of me! I decided to take that risk and sprinted.

I heard 5 pairs of feet running after me. I made a turn around the corner and the sight of my house was near. I turned around and saw no one. I decided to just walk there now. Right after I pulled my phone out, I was slammed to the wall. I closed my eyes, knowing who it was already.

"Open your eyes!" Zayn spat. I opened my eyes and saw all of them. Harry, Louis, and Zayn were smirking, while Liam and Niall had a sad look. Guilt? Probably not. If it was guilt he would've stood up from them a LONG time ago.

"Liam hold her in place." Louis said. Liam came over and held me in place.

"Just let me go!" I spat. A hand collided to my cheek. I felt my cheek burn, and look up to see Zayn. My eyes started to fill with tears but I refused to cry in front of them. Harry came up and punched me in the ribs, along with Zayn, Louis, and Niall. I was thrown onto the ground and I kept my eyes closed. I kept feeling the pain over and over again.

"Zayn, I think that's enough." Liam said, but he didn't stop. He gave me one last punch and I blacked out.

~

My eyes fluttered open to an unfamiliar room. I moved my head and noticed Niall sleeping on the couch. I quickly got up and felt the pain on my stomach.

"Oh you woke up!" He said and came by my side. He helped me get up and sat me on his couch.

"What happened?" I groaned from the pain. He looked at me with sympathy, but I ignored it. I got up and made my way towards the door, but Niall stopped me.

"Okay, I'll tell you." He sighed.

*Flashback*

" Zayn, I think that's enough." Liam said, but he didn't stop. After he hit her one more time, he got up and left with Harry.

" What do we do now? we can't leave her here!" I yelled. Louis looked at Liam, who was in deep thought.

"Niall, take her to your house. Since you live the closest to her. Untill she wakes up, you leave her there." Liam said. I nodded and lifted Siya up and made my way to my house.

*End of Flashback*

"Oh, well thanks for not leaving me there. Like last time." I mumbled the last part. He nodded and I made my way to the door. I slowly opened it and walked outside. I checked for my phone, which was still in my back pocket. I have 3 text messages.

Kerri: Hey where are you?

Kerri: Ok why aren't you replying?

Kerri: Just please reply, I'm getting really worried.

I replied saying my phone died and headed home. I walked inside and there was no sign of my dad. I decided to take a shower since I probably smell.

I stripped from my clothes and entered the shower. The steaming water calmed my tensed muscles. I heard a knock on the door and turned off the shower.

"Siya, hurry up!" Yelled my little sister.

"Wait, I just got in here!" I yelled back. I turned the shower back on and applied soap to my body. I rinsed the soap off and decided to wash my hair since I have nothing better to do. I add shampoo and conditioner to my hair and massaged my scalp. I rinsed off all the shampoo  in my hair and wrapped the towel on my body and head to my room. I chose a white tank top and some sweats. I went to the living room and saw Sarah watching TV. I snuck behind her and scared her. The popcorn went in the air. I fell on the ground laughing.

"Not funny!" She yelled and tackled me to the ground. For a 5 year old, she's strong for her age. She took the bowl and put it on top of my head. She really can't get revenge, she's too sweet. She giggled at me when I walked down the hall, pretending I was in a runway.

"Haha, that's a new fashion look for you." She said, giggling. I took the bowl off and got a broom out and swept the popcorn. After I was done, Sarah handing me my phone. I swept the screen and had a text from mom.

*Hey sweety, your father is out for the day, I called for a babysitter. He'll be arriving soon :)*

I sighed, I never get to spend time with her anymore. I can't wait till she- wait did she say he? I read the text again and I was right, she typed he. Oh I hope it's not him. She is best friends with his mum so it's a possibility. I threw my phone to the couch and went to the fridge. I took out some icecream for me and Sarah. Icecream always helps me.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoudlers. I flipped through the channels and turned on Spongebob. Like who doesn't like Spongebob. As we were watching, I heard the doorbell. I went to go retrieve the door, while Sarah is still watching t.v. I opened it and I was right. It was Zayn.

"Zaaaayyynnn!" Sarah yelled as she ran to the door. She jumped onto Zayn and hugged him.

"Hey Sarah." He simply replied after he let her down. He poked her cheek and she giggled. She looked at me and I tried my best to stifle a laugh. She had chocolate icecream all over her face. I grabbed a napkin from the kitchen and wiped her face. I noticed Zayn already entered the house.

"Hey where's the phone?" He finally spoke to me. I pointed to the wallphone over to the corner of the kitchen. He walked over there and dialed some numbers.

"Hey, um can I bring over some friends?" He spoke into the phone. My breathing stopped, he looked over at me and noticed I stiffened.

"Yeah it's just the boys. Ok, thanks, bye." He said and hung up. He came towards me and gave me a smirk.

"This night is going to be interesting."

Soo, he's bringing the boys over. Wonder how thats going to go...

Read

Vote

Comment

Follow!