CHAPTER 2

Socorro Ricks

She looked more embarrassed than she was a while ago but she still managed to gave us her smile. Noted it was a force smile. Even though still she's professional when it comes to work basis.

As if I have a fucking care about those Navarro she was saying. Who they think they are, a freaking god? My ask for sure they're just some fat bald men lurking.

" Let's go Bry. ", I told my bestfriend as I wore my aviator. I pulled her arm as we're about to walk but a baritone voice made us stop. And I can say that going here is a waste of time.

Fucking failed summer trip.

" Lily what was that?", Coming from a deep baritone voice asked maybe to the receptionist because they are quite near our location.

" J-just a short conflict Mr. Navarro.", Said the receptionist just like what I assumed a while ago but my ear didn't unnoticed her voice as she stuttered.

And the hell did she said it was just a short conflict? This bitch.

I don't know what got into me but hearing the last word it made me turned around and of course the way she belittle our situation. I faced them plastering a sweet smile on my pouty pinkish lips.

What I saw was nothing but a god gorgeous creation of almighty. A man with perfection of appearance. From the tip of his hair up to the nail of his toe there wasn't questionable. He's not a fat bald man instead he's a Greek god do all Navarro look like him?

A man wearing black Armani suit. It's tantalizing black eyes, thick brows and lashes, pointed nose, pinkish plum lips, black silky smooth looking hair that was hairstyled into faded cut added to his tempting look.

Not to mention the thin stubbles that grew around his jaw, for some not valid reason I hate everytime I saw one but for this man in front of me I found it sexy.

~ Hush it Coco you should confront them for making your summer break became mess~

My subconscious seethed which I agree immediately.

I shouldn't give that man any compliment cause I don't even know who he is. All I know was that the receptionist addressed him as MR. NAVARRO.

What should I be thinking now was my supposed to be summer trip. But unfortunately it was all ruined because of their lack of liability. They are oblige to convey their short notices to their loyal guesses for them to get notified.

" Lily is the name huh. ", I butt in sounding sarcastic, they darted their gaze on me as what I'm aiming.

The receptionist nodded, an apologetic smile played over her lips while the unknown guy gave me a stern look as if it will affect me.

What does he think of me, a child?

Thanks for the aviator he didn't noticed the way my eyes rolled.

" And you are? ", he enquired.

It surprised me because he asked me for my name. I'm considering he was talking to Bry who was behind me but I'm not that stupid. It was rude if he's asking to Bry while it's me who spoke to them.

Well more on butt in.

" Soccoro Ricks, why did you asked ?", I answered in confusion.

A smirk plastered on his lips. His pair of black eyes glistened leaving me clueless of what the hell did I told him so hr would act in that way.

" Nice name...... ", Out of no where he complimented with that I fucking felt my cheeks flushed.

I looked away to hide the redness of my cheeks praying he wouldn't notice. If ever he caught me blushed because of his compliment I'll be embarrass.

He cleared his throat. " So going back. What kind of conflict you were saying? ".

His question made my irritation resurfaced again which I didn't realize that I almost forgot about it in a short time.

" Your lack of liability. ", My eyes went wide of what Bry's blurted words.

The unknown man's eyebrows rose, his eyes indicates displeased in my bestfriends chosen words.

" Come again Lady? ", The way he became calm made me more anxious. I'm worried of what might he does to her, to us.......

We barely know this guy he might do something that will put us to danger and I'm chickening already.

I swallowed hard as I looked to the guy's eyes. Calmness were now gone as it was took over by fierce and outrage.

" You heard it wrong Mr., my bestfri-

" Then convince me that you're right all along and I a piece of a dumb heard it in a wrong way love.... ", He snapped through gritted teeth and clenched jaw.

Small veins popped out over his neck and temple.

I flinched, reason I stayed silent and gave him my weary smile while on the other hand, I snatched Bry's forearm dragging her away from him and settled in most secluded part of the lobby.

" What was that Bry, are you out of your mind we barely know him. Why do you need to insult him in person? Fuck it we're in his territory have you forgotten? "

I seethed to her controlling myself not to scold her in loud so we can't create any creation.

" You still have the guts to insult that scary man. He seems powerful and big person can't you sense it? ", I whispered as a chill ran down my nerves. Adrenaline rush over me for the fucking sake.

I felt like the heaven and hell collided and brings out a deadly wrath.

" I'm sorry ok, I c-cant hold it back it j-just slipped out of my unfiltered mouth. ", She looks guilty which I'm glad not mention she stuttered which means she's sincere.

I squeezed her forearm lightly. " I understand but try to control sometimes it will shove us away from any trouble and it would be a great as fuck.", I kidded to lighten the air surrounding us.

" I'll try wish me luck for it. ", She kidded back earning a small chuckle from me.

At least me forgot about our problem.

" First you insulted me, mg business's credibility and second you turned your back while I wasn't yet done to the two of you....now.... ", We both startled once we heard his threatening footsteps coming near us.

I can see fear to Bry's bluish almond eyes and so I am but I chose to hide my fear for her not to be scared more than she is now.

" You my little Soccoro aren't you scared of me, look you're chuckling as if you aren't in a big trouble..... ", I gulped as I felt his presence behind us.

I started sweating bullets. This air-conditioned place isn't helping it just made the situation worser. I'm shivering as the sweats turned cold.

Bry and I exchanged glances before we faced the man behind us implementing a force smile that we could mustered.

                          LADYKITTEL