Heart to Heart

Rocky's pov

Eating my cereal I heard a horn blowing outside. It was seven o clock in the morning and I was the only one who was up and ready to get out. Not half way finished I went to the window to see chad.

Oh god why is he here trying to pick me up? Im so turned off by him I just wont him to leave me alone. After he did all those mean things to me I was no longer interested.

When he dropped me off the other day I smelt pissy. I had bruises on my arms, scrathes around my neck. Not to mention my hair was a complete mess.

Jose had cussed me out twice already since we been back together. He said if I didnt straigten up he was going to drop me like a bad habit. With chad in my face every second I could pretty much do nothing.

Leaving the bowl I grabbed my bag and just went outside and got in the car. I figured I might as well just pretend to still like chad so he can stop being reckless with me.

Getting in the car I hugged chad who hugged me back. "Good Morning baby." He looked at me with a slight smile. "I see your back to normal. Good morning baby." I rolled my eyes looking out the window.

Nothing was normal about me all bruised up under my uniform. Making it to school I took a deep breath. I hope to see laurie she might be mad at me for standing her up.

Its not like I meant to I mean chad just forced me to leave with him. Thinking about it I wondered if I should still tell her. Can I trust her to keep her damn mouth shut?

Once inside the school it was queit and early. I went to my locker chad right behind me. Why is he following me? Opening up my locker a notepad dropped. The leopard print mini book was lauries.

Opening it up I saw a memo note. Thanks for standing me up rocky.-laurie. Closing the book I looked at chad who was watching other students thank god.

Dammit I need to talk to laurie because it was killing me keeping it all in. My mom tried so hard to figure me out but all I did that day was cry. I felt digusted and ashamed.

Moments later in walks bianca and her friends. Behind her was laurie they all were walking in chads and I direction. Closing my locker I turned to face them. Chad leaned on the nearby locker next to mines looking at the girls.

"Yo chad let me talk to you!" Bianca said hands on her hip. "Talk to me right here B." he said with cockiness. "Rocky are you and chad still together?" Chad looked at me as laurie looked on now.

Afraid of chad I shook my head yes. "Yeah were still together bianca." I said grabbing him and giving him a kiss to make it look real. In my head im like eww I hate chad. I hate this school. I hate this whole experience.

Bianca folded her arms. "Chad your such a lier. You said yall broke you and well you know the rest." "Yo bianca chill out and get out my face." Bianca gave a stank face.

"No I will not you lied to me chad! We were just having sex a day ago at your house! Why are you trying to play theses games?" Looking at chad he looked upset. I was about to walk away.

He was just on my case for stepping out on me but he was with bianca. Ive had enough of them both using me as a pawn. Chad grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards them.

"Bianca chill out and just leave. Rocky im walking you to class dont try to walk off on me girl." Laurie still looking but havent spoke a word. "No I will not leave what is wrong with you? You think you hot stuff but your nothing chad. You aint shit!"

Chad did an evil grin then seconds later slapped bianca across the face so hard her lip bleed instanly. All the girls looked and gasped. Her friends grabbed her crying and walking off.

Laurie watched them leave and looked at me weird. Not speaking she looked at chad and shook her head and begin to walk off. Chad grabbed my hand and snatched me up.

"Lets go im walking you to class. You might try something. The last thing I need is for you to pull a fast one over me. Rocky but I know you wont embrass me aint that right?" He said squeezing my arm tighter.

"Right." I said looking straight ahead I was glad chad wasnt in that class. What is wrong with him I hate him forreal hes turned into a monster. I need to talk to bianca and alone because it was so much deeper than just me and him.

In class I thought ill just talk to laurie later. I hope chad not waiting for when the bell rings until now im chilling getting my lesson enjoying not being around him. My head was beginning to hurt as I sat there thinking of what to say to bianca.

As the bell rung I quickly shot out the class and moved fast. Looking around fot bianca I saw her friends but didnt see her with them. Which surprised me she was always with them.

Finally outside in the garden I saw her sitting and crying holding her navy blue sweater up to her mouth. Standing there looking at her I felt bad for her but she looked normal finally and not like a witch. She saw me standing there and rolled her eyes at me.

She stood up to leave but I hurried and grabbed her arm. She looked at me and snatched her arm away. "What do you wont garcia?" "Just to talk thats all please bianca."

"Okay but lets go to my car I dont wont for chad to see us he might have a baby." I laughed because that was true and funny. Walking to her car we hurried up I knew chad was somewhere lurking.

Getting on her car she cut her music off and got comfy just a lil bit. "Talk garcia." She said looking straight ahead. Looking at her I saw her lip was swallon and boy did it look painful.

"Look bianca I dont know why you have a problem with me but you must know I didnt do anything to you. Chad came to me first and things just happened. I know how it feels to be hurt by a guy all girls do. After Ive been here my boyfriend cheated on me. Now this little situation has turned serious. Please bianca you know chad better than I do. Tell me something please when yall was together was he abusive to you?"

Bianca still looking ahead began to talk. "Me and chad met freshmen year. He wasnt even all of that. Chad was just an average regular boy. I saw potential in him though. We start talking and things were cool. I told him that I was going to a cheerleader because the captain of the cheer squad was a close friend of mines and she suggested I try out. Since I was going to be a cheerleader I figured chad should be on the football team."

"Okay so things went smoothly with our plans and we just clicked. We became the ideal couple that everybody wonted but couldnt have. We got into some serious situations being together but it made us stronger. We were far from perfect it was a nightmare behind closed doors."

Bianca looked at me seriously in my face. "Chad is possessive, controlling, and abusive. One day he stripped me down , beat me up , and burned my things and made me go home naked. My mom till this day still dont know what happened to me. Please roxie be careful and watch your back. I dont have a problem with you. My problem is with chad because I know all his dirt. I dont wont to see you get hurt. I think your pretty and chad is not the guy for any of us. He watched his dad beat his mom for years."

My face was serious as bianca looked in the mirror. "Look at my freaking lip! See you dont wont to be running around looking like me do you?" I lefted up my shirt and sleeves to show her my bruises. Bianca mouth was wide open.

"Oh my god roxie im sorry that happened to you. Ive been nothing but nasty to you and I apologize. Going crazy over a damn mannac like chad." "Its cool you didnt know im ready for it to be over." "Me too so were cool?" "Yeah were cool." We shook on it and eased back inside school.