CRASH

Jessicas pov

       Kyle told me that he couldnt face going to see dior alone. Although me and her never really were on good terms I wasnt evil. I had a heart and I feel sorry that it happened to her. Rocky and I was worried and if he wanted us to go with him we would be there. I forgave kyle but  he still sometimes felt on edge by me. Maybe it just hurts him more because he did it. I could tell he was crying but he always hold this strong blank look on his face.

It was scary to me because ive never known him to hold back on me with his emotions but he really was blocking me out. Im thinking maybe its because its dior were talking about but im over that. I dont know what kind of connection they had but I wanted to know exactly how and why all this happened to begin with.  Kyle walked in the room as I stood up.

He looked at me and gazed in my eyes. It was like he was about to say something. Maybe he was thinking it to. I think we need this moment right now I could feel it.

...........................................................................

      Nina's pov

  Dante was bugging me about what rocky said. How I look at it it has nothing to do with me. Yes I feel bad for her but I dont know the lady. Its hard for me to just get emotionally attached I have my unborn to think about also. Dante looked at me. "Stop being nasty. Baby she lost her child." "Bay and im sorry to hear that but do you see my stomach we got to worry about ours too." "I talked to rocky yesterday."

"What happened?" "She said her mom and kyle might be going to visit her soon." "Thats on them ill just tell rocky to tell her she in my prayers." "Oh my god." Dante said getting up."You really not getting involved in this are you?" "No im staying out the way baby." I said seriously. Flipping through my planner I had an upcoming appointment and I was ready to see what I was having.

I had a lot of names already picked out. Dante helped me he helped with everything. I loved how he was always there making this happen keeping things balanced. I was calm I couldnt ask for more. Here I was with my crush of years and he was finally mines and im carrying his baby this couldnt be real but it was very.

.....................................................................

     Rockys pov

     Standing outside I sat on the porch and took in some fresh air. This was just all to much. Ive had a tough run but im making it. Chad pulled up and got out of the car. I wasnt expecting him because he hadnt called. Actually we havent talked since the bad news of dior. He looked wierd as he walked up on me.

As he made it to the porch I stood up for a hug. He held me tight for a long time. Pulling back I looked him in the eyes. His color had changed they were light glossy and greyish. I held his face and stared at him he stared back then pulled my hands towards his mouth as he kissed both of them and walked to the swing on the porch. Something was on his mind.

He sat down as I followed. He rubbed his head in his hands and buried his face. My heart was pounding fast as I sat there looking at him. I rubbed his back and waited for him to say something to me. "Chad?" He didnt look at me. "Yes rocky?" He still didnt look at me. "Whats wrong with you?" When he looked up at me his eyes were filled with tears. He made me tear up as I held him.

........................................................................

        Jessicas pov

   Kyle sat on the bed and looked at me. "Go ahead baby ask me anything you want." "How you know I had to ask you something?" "I could see it on your face jess remember I know you." "Right so can I like know how all this dior stuff happened?" "You promise you wont get mad?" "Kyle I promise." He took a deep breath.

"Okay so my cousin Dex is in the military. Were close and its been years since ive seen him. Well he came and visited me and he had this laid cabin. So we linked up and we was chilling , drinking , smoking , clowning. Just the usual and then in walks three females. Im looking at him because he hadnt mentioned anybody visiting.

I was at my limit I just looked at my cuz do his thing. Then dior sat on my lap and was like is this seat taken? I laughed and pushed her off my lap. From there we just kicked it off. I had sex with two girls. They found out dior pregnant and all the rest happened. Me cheating on you was a big mistake that I regret everyday."

............................................................

    Nina pov

We were off to my appointment and I could tell dante was excited. Well that made two of us as we rode to the doctors office holding hands.  Right on time I signed in and waited in the lobby. "How you feeling baby?" "Im just ready to know already." Dante phone rung and he walked out the office. Looking at the time my nurse was ready for me she called me over as I looked outside where dante was pacing on his phone.

I could tell something was wrong by how he was yelling in the phone. Getting up I walked with my nurse to the back rooms. I wasnt feeling it as I wondered what was wrong with dante. The doctor saw my face and tried to calm me down but it wasnt working at all. She made me lay down on my back flat stomach poked out I was fat. She asked what I wonted I said whatever im blessed with.

Smiling she put some cold gel on my stomach. All I was thinking about was dante and what was going on with him. She put something else on my stomach and looked at the baby. "Its a boy." The doctor said and printed off pictures. Dante busted in the door looking evil. "Nina lets go!" "What happened?" "We got to go ma." He grabbed me and we exited the doctors office.

...........................................................................

   Rockys pov

"Chad talk to me your scaring me." "So I hope you know I love you right and I would never do anything to hurt you for real." "Chad you better talk to me because I know its something. Dont hold back either I wont the truth." "So that night with us and lorenzo was more than just what you know. After you was gone I was like weirded out and zoned out. Looking at that blood on my hands did something to me."

"I mean foreal I saw red everywhere. Bianca called me and told me she had something old of mines that she had to get rid of it. So I go to her house and she there all dressed up and stuff. Im looking at her she standing there with this box. I opened the box its pictures inside of it. Pictures of lorenzo, pictures of you, and pictures of me. She smirked and closed the box."

"I kept asking her how she got the pictures but she wouldnt tell me. She told me in order to get the box I had to have sex with her. At first I was like whatever because my pops handled that. Looking back inside the box im like damn this is cold hard evidence how she knew was my question. No lie rocky this girl is out for me and still is. If she cant have me nobody can. I dont think you understand I love you but I got to go."