The Sercet Spot

Rocky POV

Thank god the battle is over with. I had fun and danced my pain away. Oh and now that its over Laurie wonts to be cool again. Only thing is i don't wont to talk to her at all.

I'm getting my stuff to leave and chad walks up to me."Hey beautiful. I wanted to congratulate you for a wonderful show. You were great out there. I'm so proud of you." "Thank you chad that means a lot to me."

I blushed and he held my hand "What are your plans for the rest of the weekend ? " shrugging my shoulders i shook my head no and said "Nothing." "Great go home get yourself together and ill come back for you." "Okay." I said moving in for a kiss and he kissed back."Now go baby." He said letting my hands free.

Once i made it outside i called my mom and asked where did they park. She was turning around to get me. Standing there Bianca looked at me with pure fury. You know the saying if looks can kill? Well how she was looking i would of been dead on the spot. Thank god my mom pulled up i was getting uncomfortable with Bianca staring me down .

Once i got in the house i ran to my room and found something to wear. I didn't wont to do anything extra so i decided to keep it causal. I smiled and grabbed my pink v neck with a white blazer, with some ripped jeans and my white wedges.

Pulling up my hair in a bun i did my makeup and called chad. Getting in the shower i quickly got out and got dressed.

Walking to the car i got inside and hugged him."You smell good. You ready? Buckle up and lets go my queen." I smiled and looked out the window.

....... ....... ........ ........ ......... .......... ........

Nina POV

Rocky did a very good job stomping them damn stuck up cheer chicks. Its about time somebody shut them up. Meanwhile I'm still waiting on Dante call . Its been two weeks and still no answer. Walking through the house i saw nobody was home but Jessica and i. She walked around on the phone talking low about something.

When she noticed me standing there she got off the phone. "Nina. Hey me and your father was just talking about you." "Really about what?" "You see your father feels like something is wrong with you and he wonted me to ask if he could take you to dinner somewhere and just talk." "Why couldn't he just ask me?" "I'm not sure but what do you say?" "Sure." I just wonted to know what could he possibly say.

..... ...... ...... ...... ..... .... ...... ...... ......

Rocky POV

We finally made it to this cabin like house with a lake in the back. Pulling up chad hopped out and rushed to open my door. Opening up the door the place was dope. It was furnished down to the tee and all i could say was damn. The fireplace was lit with two white sofa chairs around it. Then to the left sat a big flat in front of a nice black couch.

The whole theme of the place was black and white i guess it was an elegant thing. Chad grabbed my hand and walked me towards the balcony. When i looked down i saw roses leading the way. A table was set up with candles and roses in nice vases and two empty plates. He pulled my seat from under the table, when i sat down he pushed my chair up.

All i was thinking was oh my god he is the sweetest person ever. Chad held his finger up as he made a call. "Yeah Joanna I'm ready." He said and hung up his phone. Moments later this short white lady walked up on us with food. Once we finished getting our food i said grace and we ate and looked at each other. "Are you enjoying your meal sweetheart?"

"Yes its pretty tasty." We continued to eat our meal. "When i first saw you rocky i liked you. I've been suffering with Bianca just trying to find something real. Then here you come natural with this beautiful spirit." Sitting there i blushed and almost cried."I fell in love with you rocky." "You what?" "I'm not trying to sound like a crazy man or nothing but i do rocky. I honestly can look you in your eyes and say from the bottom of my heart i love you."

I felt all of his words in my heart and he knew it he grabbed my hand and we went inside. We sat on a big comfy bed and ate desserts. Once we finished chad gave me a look and kissed me. Rubbing on my legs he gripped on me as we kissed passionately. I took off my blazer and got on top of his lap and kissed his neck. He started sucking on my breast and squeezing my booty.

One thing led to another lets just say i didn't make it home that night. I was up under chad in his arms feeling nothing but pure happiness and love.