The Fight

Rockys pov

If chad thought he was just going to get down on me like that he was completely wrong. I heard the truth and those were lies. Truth was they had sex and chad felt like he missed it. Which got me confused because he was just up my ass wonting me all the time. He was now sitting back in bianca clan land smiling , and chilling like it was funny. I was fed up and my face was burning up with so much angry inside of me.

How dare he throw me to the side like unwonted trash. I wasnt trash I was a rare diamond that needed attention, being polished and things. Laurie saw my face and touched my shoulder. "You good rocky?" "Not really laurie." She backed off and sat inches away from me. This guy also on the football team randy walks up to me. "Dont mind chad he is a real loser." Who was he to talk about chad? That real loser was my loser who needed to snap out of it.

Digusted I walked out the lunch room and ran to the bathroom and cried my eyes out. Thinking about this year was so dead to me to the point where I wonted to give up and just leave and never come back. I mean I passed all my classes all was next was graduation. I was doing that so I was good. Wiping my eyes dry I thought about my money I had saved up during the year. My grandma sent me money every month I just saved it.

That was smart of me because I had enough to do whatever I wonted to do and nobody knew but me. That was a major plus in my book. After school hannah bumped into me. "Hello roxie." "Its rocky." "No its roxie long time no see ay. So I heard about the break up. Aww im sorry to hear that." "Yeah im sure." I said walking off shes annoying and im not feeling her at all. She been supposed to had got slapped and when I start passing them out shes first on my list.

The day was moving slow and it was bothering me so bad. All I needed was for school to be out. My temper was boiling and laurie was on my heels the whole time making sure I didnt do anything stupid. It was like the day was going slow just so I could slap somebody. Bianca waved me down as I walked down the stairs toward the library.

What this bitch wont? Cant she see im mad and not in the mood for her foolishness? "Make it quick." "No how bout I say it slow newbie. I ...win...you...lose. Like always you see chad always seem to crawl back once he strayed but you know what they say? A dog knows where home at. This been my dog since before you showed up and well he like still mines."

"Are you done?" "No." Before she could say anything else I had a hand full hair slanging her from side to side as she finally hit the floor. I punched her a couple times and ran. Hannah was in my sight as I grabbed her by the jacket. She turned around and meet my fist. Her nose bleed and she stood there holding her face. Chad ran up on us and grabbed hannah. I punched chads face and walked off the scene.

I went home and cried my eyes out. In bed my phone was going off and I didnt answer it. Everybody wonted to know what happened but whatever it was something that couldnt be explained it was madness. I wonted this nightmare to be over. It wasnt a dream it was real life. Jazelle was nowhere to be found. Since im suspened I might as well go visit her.