Phase Four

Jessica sat in the living room with the TV on with no signal. Which caught her off guard because she know she paid the cable man. "Nina! Roxie!" she yelled.

Once they got in the living room they both turned there attention towards the TV. "Can anyone explain to me why i don't have cable and i paid a 300 dollar bill? I supposed to be watching r&b divas but i cant. Why? because i don't know. Somebody start talking right now!"

"Mom i don't know but I'm tired." Then all eyes landed on Nina. "It was my fault i was sleep by the time i made it to the door he was leaving already."

"You know what its okay ill be here when they come out again. That's all goodnight ladies." Rocky walked back to her room and laid back down.

Meanwhile Nina stood in the bathroom with her hands over her mouth. Looking at the pregnancy test she cried hard. Holding her stomach she looked in the mirror.

What have i done she thought as she glanced at the test one last time. Hearing a knock at the door she panicked and made up a lie. "I'm taking a dump."

She lied and fixed herself up. Putting the test in her pocket she rushed to her room and locked her door. Pulling out the stick she went in her closet and grabbed a box and stored it there.

Dante called Nina like two seconds later . "Hello." "Nina are you busy ?" "No i can talk." "Look i don't wont to hurt you because i know you love me but i got to leave town for a couple months. I'm hotter than a firecracker out this bitch and i cant risk my life. I got to play it smart."

"What happened?" "Look i really cant talk about it but i promise when i get my life together ill be back for you."

"Dante i have something to tell you." "I got to go Nina ill call you when i get to where I'm going." Dante then hung up the phone.