EXPOSED

ROCKY POV

It was eight o clock and i saw a big red Dooley truck parked outside. Nina was already outside standing and looking as well. Some chick hops out and heads towards the house. Once she was at the porch she smiled and spoke."Hello pretty girls is kyle in?" "No but I'm his fiancé Jessica how may i help you?" Both me and Nina looked at her confused.

"Hello my name is Dior Campbell may i step inside?" "Sure can this should be very interesting." we all walked back inside and went in the living room. Dior sat down and took off her coat which no longer hide her pregnancy. "You all are a cute family. I don't mean to just bust in here and tear you up apart. All in all i don't know you and kyle has not said anything about his family. Crazy thing is this is his baby."

My mouth dropped and i looked at my mom. "I think you should leave my house now!" My mom yelled at her. She was out of there within no time. "My head hurt." I said walking off. Nina came in after me and stood by my bed. "Look rocky I'm thinking about just laying it all out tonight. Jessica said when kyle gets home everybody get the floor to say whatever they wont."

Shrugging my shoulders i watched her leave my room. Laying there chad started texting my phone.

MyLove: baby.

Ms.Rocky: yes boo.

MyLove: why aren't you here at school?

Ms.Rocky: My mama was having some trouble this morning and needed for me and nina to stay.

MyLove: oh i hope she be fine. So am i going to see you tonight.

Ms.Rocky: she will be okay she got me.

I heard the door slam close and my mama starts to yell i dropped my phone and ran out in the hall towards the kitchen. "Your bitch ass got me messed up! That hoe said she was pregnant with your child. " "Kill that jess you know they dont won't us to be together. " "Shut your ass up Kyle you so full of shit." "No baby i promise im not lying. " "Get out my face Kyle. " Kyle was in my mom face yelling and I was waiting for him too do something to her.

Nina walked in and looked as well. I felt like he was going to swing so i panicked. "If you hit my mama i swear you a dead man!"Nina looked at me up and down and i did the same. "Calm down he wont. Kyle just tell me whats going on." "Okay so yeah its true. Its my baby! Happy now?""No am not happy now are you?"

"No im not proud of what i did but its done!" "Yeah and so are we!"                                

Kyle ran after my mom as the doorbell rung. Nina opened the door. It was Dante holding  a teddy bear with flowers. "May i come in?" "Sure you can." I was all ears and all eyes. "Have a seat while i go get my dad." She walked off as i continued to look on. "Hello rocky." "Hey Dante."

Kyle entered the living room and held his hand out."Hello my man so i finally get to meet my daughters first friend." "Were more than friends sir." "Oh really how is that?" "Were future parents." "Nina what is this kid talking about?" "I'm pregnant." "Really Nina? Why ?" "I love Dante Kyle okay it was a mistake but this baby wont be." "Your so grown that means you dont need my help then." "No i dont you have your own child now." Kyle walked off as i left Nina and her company to find my mom in the bathroom on the floor throwing up. "Whats wrong?" "Im pregnant rocky!" "Why is everybody pregnant around here?" "Calm down Roxie please  my head feels like it'll explode ." "Im so mad now. You let Kyle get you pregnant?"

"Rocky please dont yell it hurts my head." "Whatever." I said walking out.

     Two hours later........

Sitting in my favorite restaurant i ate some Chinese food  and enjoyed some peace and quiet. Moments later in walks Chad and some short dark skin chick. My mouth dropped as i looked on. He was being the perfect gentlemen pulling out her chair and holding her hand looking her in the eyes. Wow it was scary as i stood up and walked up to the table. "You both make a cute couple." Walking away i made my way outside the restaurant to go.