Phase Eight

Dior meltdown

It was twelve o clock midnight. The night was still dark and foggy. Dior laid in her bed resting she had been sleep for about two hours. A tall figure lurked outside her house and watched all the houses and cars on her street. Making its way around her backyard dior's kitchen window was cracked open. Slightly making it the body moved inside the house. Reaching the stairway it was no turning back.

Upstairs her bedroom door was cracked as she lay motionless on the bed unaware of the things around her. Walking up to the bed the tall figure stood over dior and looked down on her for five mintues. Dior made a little movement and suddenly felt out of breath. Awoke she noticed something covering her face all she saw was darkness as she tried to catch her breath.

Kicking and barely screaming she instansly passed out and made no movements at all. The figure moved fast and exited out the front door that was left wide open.

.....................................................................

6:25 am
jessicas home

Jessica woke up her tv was on she looked over and saw that kyle was in bed next to her. She had to pee really bad and jumped up fast. Once she got done washing her hands she walked back inside the room. Looking at kyle she put her hands on her stomach and felt sick. Throwing up in the floor kyle woke up and saw jessica crying and throwing up. He ran to her and grabbed her before she fell.

Pulling it together jessica begin to laugh as she looked at the mess she made. Kyle saw it to and decided to help her clean it up. Once he got finished his eyes moved on the tv screen and was glued. The scene before his eyes was a complete nightmare. Jessica watched kyle as tears ran down his face eyes still glued to the tv. Grabbing his phone he sprinted out the house. Jessica looked at the tv in awe.

Waking rocky up she cried and talked but rocky couldnt understand her mom at all. Confused rocky put on some shoes as her mother grabbed her tv remote and turned it to the news. Rocky eyes quicky moved on the tv.

Tv reporter: At twelve o clock this morning dior hampton was sleeping in her bed as a man climbed through her kitchen window and entered her home. Im on the crime scene and im getting actual footage and information on tonights crime. Dior was held down as a forceful person put a pillow over her face and smothered her. She went to the hosiptal an hour after a neighbor decovered her front door was wide open. The neighbor didnt wont to do an intetview with us but the neighbor statment to the police was " I walked up to the door but didnt see anybody. It was out of the ordinary and late. I didnt hear any alarm just the other neighbors dog barking. I called out to somebody but no one answered. It was weird so I walked in and searched and found her she wasnt breathing or responding with me. So I called the police."
The police arrived and took dior hampton to the nearest hoisptal. We will have more information later back to you dex.

Jessica looked at rocky as rocky looked at jessica. Pacing they didnt know what to do. Keeping theirselves busy three hours had passed. Rocky saw her mother pancking and noticed kyle was gone. She sugguested for her mother to call him and see where he was. Just their luck kyles phone went straight to voicemail.

Rocky called Nina and woke her up out of her sleep. She was moody and barely wanted to talk. Rocky demanded her to get up so she could tell her what had happened. Once she let it all out nina asked if she could go back to sleep. Rocky rolled her eyes and hung up. It seemed like time was rolling as her and her mom tried to keep busy. Walking and not talking cleaning here and there.

Around six o clock chad was knocking on the door. Jessica let him in and fixed lunch they hadnt ate all day. Chad tried to lift the ladies up and be there he knew they had no bond with dior but it was an unborn child inside of her and it was messed up how it happened. Two more hours passed kyle was walking through the door. His eyes were red puffy and swollen up bad. It looked like he got punched in the face numerous times. Nobody had ever saw him that beat up before.

Chads mom called so he had to leave the rest of the night was pure slience.