Backyard Bash

Nina knocked on rocky's door and opened it up before she could even be acknowledged . Nina stood before her smiling and jolly. Rocky watched Nina and frowned up at her.

"May I help you?" "I want to take you somewhere,get dressed and meet me on the front porch. Hurry up I promise you won't be disappointed." Nina said and shut the door.  Before she could stand up Nina busted back in the room.

"Wear something nice." She said and walked back out the door.Rocky stood up and walked towards the closet. Pulling out her favorite black and white Chanel outfit she dressed and applied her make up.

Grabbing her white wadges she put them on and grabbed her purse. Walking to the bathroom she studied herself one last time in the mirror.

As she was about to walk towards the door Kyle stood in her way."You don't think that outfit is a bit much? You wouldn't want to give off the wrong impression do you?"

Rocky stood there and waited for Kyle to move already.Just her luck Nina came through the door."Roxie lets go." She said looking at her father and then to rocky."Cute outfit." She said and grabbed rocky's arm.

As they walked outside it was a green Porsche sitting in the driveway.Rocky looked at Nina as she stood there smiling and grabbed her towards the car.

Once they got in the car Nina turned around and looked at rocky."Roxie this is Dante, Dante this is Roxie." "Nice to meet you Roxie."

"You can call me rocky and nice to meet you to." Rocky tapped Nina on the shoulder as they drove off. "Yes?" "Where are we going?" She whispered. "Its a surprise."

Moments later they pulled up to this big house and parked on the side of the street. It was cars everywhere and rocky was becoming anxious.As they got out the car another car pulled up beside them.

Rocky looked inside the car and saw three girls looking back at her. Once they got out the car they looked rocky and Nina up and down and giggled and made their way inside the house.Rocky stood there with her arms folded now. "Who was that Nina?" Rocky said looking at her.

That was Bianca, Morgan, and Alexis.They suppose to be like the queen bees around here but don't worry about them rocky." "They are the least of my worries trust me." Rocky said ready to see what the whole thing was all about.

Dante had finally got off his phone and got out the car."You ladies ready?" He said grabbing both Nina's and rocky's arm. "We're waiting on you." Nina said as they walked inside the house.

Once inside they saw arrows pointing to the back of the house. once they arrived outside the backyard was set up nice. It was lights all around, tents were set up, food was being cooked, and the DJ was mixing tunes to perfection.

It was a crowd but it wasn't packed. They all sat up under one tent and watched everything around them. A few people were dancing, some eating, a couple talked among their selves.

"Are you ladies thirsty or hungry?" Dante asked looking at them both."I'll take something to drink." Nina said. "How about you gorgeous?" Dante said looking at rocky.

"Yeah sure." As Dante walked off rocky turned and looked at Nina."So are you and Dante like dating or something?" "No Dante and I are close friends we went to school together." "Oh that sucks you and him would make a cute couple." Nina laughed at that statement and looked away.

Once Dante came back a crowd of boys walked through the slide doors with bottles in their hands talking loud."Here's to a good school year and hopefully the start of a good football season." One guy said grabbing the attention of everybody in the yard.

Then they walked over to the tents where the three girls they had recently saw.The music was still pumping and rocky had to excuse herself. "Dante do you know where the bathroom is?" She said standing up with her cup still in hand.

"Yeah sure I can take you if you want ." He said with a slight grin on his face."No you can just tell me I'm a big girl you know." She said."Do you want me to come?" Nina asked about to stand up as well.

"No Nina stay here and keep Dante company." She said winking at her and laughing.Walking to the bathroom she found herself in the den of the house.She looked around and saw how furnished it was. It reminded her of her grandmothers expensive taste in a way.

Looking at the pictures on the wall she got lost and didn't even notice that somebody was standing behind her."Do you need help?" Rocky turned around and looked at the guy standing before her."I was looking for the bathroom." She said honestly."In here?"

He said looking at rocky."Nice house."Do you mind showing me?" "This way." He said pointing his finger down the hallway. "Okay thanks." She said and walked down the hall. Looking back she saw him still looking at her.He waved and went about his way.

Sitting on the toilet she pulled out her cellphone and called Jose phone."Hello." He answered. "Are you busy?" "I was in the middle of something but I can talk. So how's it going?"

"It's okay but I'll rather be home as you know." Roxie said with a sigh. "Just make the best of it rocky hang in there you'll see it wont be so bad." Rocky took a deep breathe and wrapped up the conversation.

As she walked out the bathroom she saw the guy standing at the end of the hallway leaning up against the wall like he was waiting for her or something.

As rocky walked towards the slide door he spoke."What's your name I haven't seen you around or at school.That's weird because I know everybody."He said flashing a smile.

"That's because I'm new and you'll be seeing me in school I get enrolled first thing in the morning.Lucky me." Rocky said standing there looking back at him."So what's your name?" He asked again."My name is Roxie but I prefer rocky instead yours?"

"My name is chad." Moments later one of the three girls from earlier walked up on them."Chad I've been looking for you." She said looking from chad to rocky.

"I should be leaving now." Rocky said looking at them both."Yes you should be." The girl said eyeing rocky."Nice to meet you again chad and nice house by the way."

She said before walking off."Chad what are you doing?" Bianca asked watching rocky exit the house."Having a drink Bianca something you should lay off your a little drunk." "No I'm just fine you remember who your girlfriend is." She said walking off to regroup with her girls in the backyard.

As rocky sat down she grabbed another cup and took a drink avoiding eye contact with Dante and Nina. Nina sat there looking at rocky."I thought you got lost."

"No I had to go really bad that's all." Rocky said still taking sips in between.Just as she looked up she saw Bianca,Morgan,and Alexis walking towards them.

"Hey there l hope you all are enjoying this party. Well are you?" Bianca asked looking at them all. Rocky shrugged her shoulders as Dante and Nina shook their heads.

"Well if you want to keep on enjoying this party you'll keep your friend here away from my man." Bianca said looking at rocky. Rocky put her cup down and looked at the girls in front of her.

"Well if you would like to know I don't wont your man I have one of my own back home thank you." "Well new girl in town your not back home and around here we do things different.We don't walk around stealing boyfriends."

"I just said I don't wont your man can you hear or is your makeup a little to loud for you?" Rocky said looking at her. Bianca rolled her eyes."You better be careful." "Or what?" rocky said standing up.

"Ladies lets not cause a scene please." Dante said noticing a couple people looking their way."Come on rocky lets dance." He said grabbing her hand. Before she could even reject she was already on the dance floor.