Battlezone

Rocky POV

I had made sure to study for my exams because this week was going to be long. Laurie wasn't talking to me still and honestly she was the least of my many problems right now.

Getting myself ready i got it together fast. Walking through the crowd of people i made it to my locker finally. "Good morning Roxie." I turned around and saw Bianca and Alexis."I would just like to say thank you."

I was in awe what in the hell is wrong with her for real. "Bianca what are you talking about?" "Oh she wants to know what am talking about lexis." "Well since she wants to know so bad go ahead and tell her." Alexis said adjusting her Gucci backpack .

"Tell me what?" "I said getting annoyed. "Tell you that your little game has stopped. You see you can never beat me or my girls ever. For a second you had me going. Only thing is your just no good. Oh and by the way i heard you made the suck ass dance squad right? Wrong it doesn't matter anymore the cheer team is going to take you and them beasts down. My favorite part about it all is that when we get done spanking ass on the floor ill have chad to celebrate with afterwards."

She smirked and high five Alexis ."That's why she said thank you newbie." They laughed and walked off. Roxie closed her locker and saw Laurie walking up towards her.

"Did Bianca and Alexis just say something to you? You look pissed." Just leave me alone." I said and walked off towards the gym. Yeah i was pissed off hell of much but in my mind i knew talk was cheap and when i play i play to win.

They don't know the old rocky but i promise they were going to find out. Since i only had a couple days to practice i convinced Ms.durey to let me have free periods to get the routine down pact.

Lucky me i was successful at persuading her. Going over the steps i nailed them all. I was ready but practice all this week would do good. The rest of the day i stayed in Ms.durey office . Once the bell rung my stomach got tight just thinking about riding home with Lorenzo.

I called my mom and just so happens she was already up at the school. Nina was in the principal office for almost getting into a fight. I told my mom to hurry up and leave before i bump into zo and the look on my face let her know i meant business and was so serious. When we got home i breath a sign of relief as i showered and did my practice exam for home work.

..... ....... ......... ........ ........

Nina POV

Looking in the mirror at myself i didn't know the person I've become. I had nobody to blame but myself for my actions. I have tried calling Dante but no answer.

Ashley still lays in the hospital and i have nobody to talk to. Not only that but the bitch at school pushed me today and i lost it. Principle Adams was right there but i didn't know.

The only thing i was doing was protecting myself because its not just me anymore its me and Dante's unborn inside of me.

Just the thought sent me running to the bathroom throwing up. It was so loud i was mad and hoping nobody heard me. Laying on the bed i heard a knock on the door.

"Oh my gosh. Who is it?" I said annoyed. I had just laid down and my door was locked so i had to get up. "Its me rocky let me in." Sighing i got up and opened the door then walked back to my bed and laid down.

"I lost my...Nina are you okay?" "I'm just fine. Now what is it you lost?" Rocky came and sat on my bed next to me. I was laying on my stomach with my head face down facing my pink carpet floor.

When she sat down my nose instantly got her scent. "Rocky what kind of perfume is that?" Before she could answer i was back in the bathroom hurling my life away.

...... ....... ....... ........ ........ ....... ........

Rocky POV

I don't know what was wrong with Nina but she need to get a hold of herself she looks bad. Due to a minor electronic problem at school we had early dismal for the day. Outside i wore shorts and i danced and went over my steps.

Chad car pulled up and my eyes were glued on him. I was taken back that he pulled up on me i thought him and Bianca were on again. So why was he here at my house?

"Rocky can we talk?" "Sure chad whats up?" I said cutting the music off."I just want to know what went wrong with us?" "Well honestly nothing. Chad i got myself in some mess with Lorenzo that i cant speak about."

"So there is nothing going on between you and him?" "Absolutely nothing ." Chad walked up to me and hugged me."Hold on wait." I said pushing him back. "What about you and Bianca?"

"I talked to her but its not Bianca who i want its you baby." I smiled. "If that was right then you'll kiss me." Chad held me closer and looked me in my eyes."Id be glad to."

He lifted my chin up and kissed me gently. I was blushing and smiling so hard. Chad kissed me then hit my butt and looked at me in my shorts.

"Damn you sexy girl. Well i got to go it was nice to see you as always you working them shorts and you dance pretty good." "Bye chad." I said and went back to practice.

Saturday 8:00 pm

Stadium 210

The crowd went wild as the cheerleaders hit the floor. It was dim in the room and the band drummers were all around them and they got in their places to get ready for battle. Moments later the head director got on the intercome and spoke.

"Ladies and gentlemen we gather here today to another battle zone. We have here on the floor the beautiful ladies of the Brookhaven's champions Cheer Glamour girls.We also have the dancing barrettes going up against them. This is what i call school spirit. Give them a hand as they have a fair and most important fun battle. Lets go ladies and good luck."

The band started and the music begun.