False Alarm

Nina POV

I was sick and tired. It felt like my baby was beating me up. Sitting on the bathroom floor i heard Dante knocking on the door."Baby come out let me help you." I got up and opened the door. Falling into his arms he held me and kissed my forehead. Putting me in the bed he left out and said he'll be right back. Watching TV my stomach hurt bad.

My valentines day was amazing. After the valentines ball he treated me to dinner ,wrote this sweet poem and of course we did it. He told me he loved me over and over again. We was thinking about getting a place together and all that. Dante bought me food and fed me and gave me my vitamins. He rubbed on my stomach and kissed it.

Looking me in my eyes he talked. "Baby i promise you and my child will have everything you need." "Thanks baby." "I'm going to always be here for you no matter what." "So look i got this letter and it was saying...." "I know about the letter okay and it was nothing for real my ex cant stand to see me with nobody but her. All she do is use and abuse me and i cant take it. I love you Nina and ima protect whats mines. Trust me i got you your first love, and the mother of my child to come."

I was in tears very emotional as he stared at me with this serious but sexy look. He was saying all the right things I was pondering because deep down my mind said is it love or lust. Honest to god though i love this boy and although i was scared i was just hoping if he'll really have my back. I need him to be one hundred percent all the way there.

"Don't doubt me baby please." "Dante I'm not." "I feel sick." Running to the bathroom Dante was behind me. Throwing up he held my hair and rubbed my back. "Daddy baby making mommy sick." He said looking at me. "Shut up." "Nope." Helping me up he flushed the toilet and helped me get cleaned up. "Baby lay down just rest your bones my love."

"You funny?" "Nope I'm just your man taking care of you." "Thanks baby." "You'll be thanking me for a lifetime." "What are you saying bay?" "I don't talk about it i be about it." "Okay big guy." "You so lame shut up." We both laughed. Dante laid with me and we cuddle into sleep. Getting deep in my sleep i was having a dream of this baby and i was holding it but i didn't see the sex of the baby .

My phone scared me up out my sleep as i jumped up. Dante was still sleep he just be dead to the world cant hear worth nothing . It was Jessica. "I think I'm about to have this baby early. Me and Rocky are headed to the hospital i wont you there." "Okay I'm coming now." Hanging up i woke Dante up."Yes baby yes?" "Get up Jessica is about to have her baby. Bay get up lets go." I already had on my shoes and also grabbed my things.

Inside i saw rocky and kyle. Rocky was sitting down talking on the phone probably with chad. While Kyle stood up looking out the window. Walking up to rocky she got off the phone and hugged me."Its been ten minutes already they should be telling us something soon." "Okay."

Five minutes later a doctor came out and told us it was a false alarm. Talk about being dramatic the whole time she was. She found out she was Five months but we found out Dior was eight months. I was ashamed of Kyle how dare him. The whole time he was looking stupid and he had the nerve to not speak.