phase three

The house was at ease for the very first time and everybody was in their own space. Listening to beyonce Roxie polished her toes and nails. Finishing up she dried both hands and feet and sat in the mirror.

Parting her hair down the middle she began to french braid both sides half way down the middle.Then she picked up the extra hair in the back and picked it up all into a big bun.

Grabbing her makeup bag she took out her eyebrow archer , eyelashes , concealer, lipstick, and lipgloss. Doing her make up she finally applied her lipstick and lipgloss smacking her bubblegum pink lips in the mirror she was all done.

Grabbing her pink sundress with her white and pink jordans she sprinted out the door.

Nina lay in her white t shirt and black adias shorts finishing up her last project. She listened to some smooth r & b music and relaxed with her fan infront of the bed on her on full blast.

Putting the finishing touches on her assisgment she heard her phone vibrate.Picking up her phone she saw it was a text message from Dante.

Dante: So about lastnight?

Nina: Yeah what about it?

Dante: So you really going to sit up here and deny it like it never happened.

Nina: Just refresh my memeory because alot has happened theses couple days.

Dante: Nina its cool foreal just know i see now.

Nina: Oh so now you see me? thats great dante.

Dante: No check this out ive been seeing you this whole time. Last night you made my mind up . You finally opened up to me.

Nina: What can i say its been years tae.

Dante: So im tae to you now huh? The last girl that i talked to who started calling me that yeah lets just say she aint make it.

Nina: Well im not her so scratch that and you are my tae tae .

Dante: Dont start with the lovie douby stuff already now ma.

Nina: So your mines?

Dante:Of course your mines boo. You should let me pick you up later.

Jessica read a book while kyle talked on the phone in a good mood. Closing the book she studied him and continued to watch his every move. Once he got off the phone he ran over to her and hugged her then kissed her lips.

"Baby our wedding plans are going great but what  im really excited about is of course our honeymoon. I love spoiling you baby." "Thats great baby you really have been taking over." "So when are you going to tell the kids the good news?"

"Im just not ready." "When will you be ready then?" "Sometime this week i promise this should get everything right on track." "You know how rocky is she makes good news seem bad."

"Kyle relax i got rocky." "Cool because you know i cant deal with disrespectful kids." "Shell get better dont doubt my child." "I love you and this family i built so baby we good."

Roxie stood on the steps and took her shades off and looked for chad. Seconds later he hugged her from the back and turned her around."You better be happy to see me." "I kind of am i havent really talked to you like i wanted to."

"Yeah i been busy. " "it's cool rocky you can talk to me." "Its alot going on and i just feel like its best if i just separate myself from all of the bull." "I feel you and i understand you clearly but you dont have to hide from me ."

"I see you for who you really are." "Okay chad i get it but your ex girlfriend is a bug a boo." "I have that effect on women." "whatever."

"You hungry?" I can eat where you trying to go?" He grabbed rocky hand and walked to the car.

Nina waited on dante to pull up while she stood applying lipgloss holding her cellphone. Once he pulled up she smiled and jumped in the car. Turning down his music he spoke to her and kissed her cheeks gently.

Blushing nina put on her seatbelt and rode with dante to their favorite resturant moes. Once they arrived inside they entered and sat down. Once they picked out their meal they sat down and chatted.

Then they begun to hear loud giggles. Nina locked eyes on rocky and rolled her eyes. "Well hello sweet thang what you doing out? Oh snap your on a date?" She said laughing .

"With dante aww thats so cute. Who would of thought ?" "Hey . She not feeling good right now . Excuse us please. Nice to see you nina." Chad spoke grabbing a drunk rocky along.

"Hurry up and get me home chad." "Were here already." "Oh." "Do you need my help sweetheart?" "Im good you just go home." Rocky opened up the door and fell out in the grass.

"Oh my god rocky. You have to let me help you." He grabbed her up and walked her to the front door safely making sure she got in in one piece. Kissing her forehead chad saw she made it in and entered his car to leave.