Phase one

Rocky stood on the front porch and took one more last look at the place she once called home. She knew she had caused a lot of trouble but it wasn't just her fault.Her grandmother Frances had had enough and it was time she reunited with her mother.

Looking at her uncle gather the rest of her things she stepped down off the porch rolling her eyes and entered the car.As her uncle Eli closed the trunk he got inside the car and started it up.

As he drove off rocky looked out the window and watched the life she once knew pass before her eyes. "I heard your mother is happy to finally be able to have you back in her custody." Eli said never taking his eyes off the road.

Rocky rolled her eyes at that comment and pulled out her cellphone. As she looked at her screen saver it almost brought her to tears. It was a picture of her and her current boyfriend Jose.

"I hate this so much."Rocky spoke softly as she put her phone back in her Fendi purse. Eli looked up at his niece and felt bad for her but it was nobody's fault but hers. After driving for seems like hours they had came to an stop and rocky woke up and looked at the small house.

" Are we there yet?"She asked hoping he would say no. Instead Eli blew the horn and got outside the car and headed to the trunk. " Oh my god no." Rocky said as she sat there looking up at her new place of residence.

Getting out the car rocky closed the door and leaned up against it and looked at her mother, and some younger girl walk outside. Her mother smile was wide and her eyes sparkled. "Oh my god rocky I'm so happy to see you." She said holding her arms out for a hug.

Rocky frowned up and stood up and lightly hugged her mom. The girl just stood there and looked at them both. "Do you need help with your things?" She asked looking at Eli pull bags from the trunk. "Yes help her Nina while i speak with Eli. Alone." She said eyeing them both.

Grabbing what she could she entered the house and put her bags down. Looking around she took deep breathes and tried to think positive. Rocky looked at the pictures as the girl walked up behind her. "You like it?"

She startled rocky and laughed when she saw how she jumped a little bit. " Can you not like walk up on me like that?" The girl stood back and eyed rocky.

"Fine i wont but as i was saying do you like it?" "I haven't seen everything." Rocky said salty. " Well i can show you if you want me to." "If you don't mind me asking who are you?"

"Oh my name is Nina and my pops dates your moms and they now stay together." "Are they married?" "Almost they are engaged the wedding will be in a couple more months." Nina said smiling.

" Just great." Rocky said. "This would be your room." Nina said opening the door to an empty room. " One more question who's house is this?" "Ours." she said as she walked out and shut the door behind her.

Rocky sat on the bed and pulled out her phone and dialed Jose number. "Hola mama how's it going?" "Horrible im already ready to go and i just got here." "Babe just give it and your mom a chance. Besides its been years since you and her been together."

"You dont know my mother and I history jose if you did you'll understand why im not feeling this move in the first place." Rocky said with attitude. " Rocky hung up the phone and heard alot of talking throughout the house.