Bloody Valentines Day

Rocky POV

I was over it and to make matters worse valentines day was around the corner. Chad had been blowing my phone up and i was ignoring him. At school i didn't talk to him at all and people were talking and asking me if we were broken up. It was nobody's business  but ours honestly.

At my locker i put my books back up and closed it and saw Chad standing in front of me. "Rocky please can we talk." "We have nothing to talk about Chad i saw you." "Can i tell you what happened?" "You know what it doesn't matter anymore. "

Walking off i met Laurie by the garden during lunch."Yes Laurie?" "Look i know we haven't been talking lately and i apologize rocky i should of been a good friend and backed you up but i didn't. I'm a bad friend I'm sorry." "Its okay " "Lets hang after school." "Alright Laurie." Making it through the rest of school i met Laurie outside.

"Lets go." We sat in my room and talked. "So

how you and whats his face doing?" "You being funny you know his name and were doing well." "That is so cute." "So what y'all doing  for valentines day?"  "He said he has something really nice planned for us. I cant wait rocky." "He such a thug you better be careful now." "Girl chill ain't nobody about to be being stupid." "I would hope not." "Rocky chill out i got this."  "If you say so." "So what about you and chad?" "What about us?" "Are y'all planning  something special?" "Nope that day means nothing to me." "Stop lying its okay you can keep it a surprise."

we listened to music and ate snacks as Laurie always looking at my clothes."Man this is bomb." I turned around and seen her holding up my pink and white sparkled dress with a tail flowing in the back and cut short in the front."Yes rocky please." I thought about it. It was this cute outfit i was looking at."Okay whatever go ahead but don't mess my dress up."

"Calm down i wont this is so cute so what are you going for?" "Oh nothing i don't have any plans." "Can you stop lying already?Is Nina going?"

"To be honest i don't know she never said she wonted to go to the valentine ball. I might not be going either." "Tell me whats wrong did chad do something to you?" "NO!" "Sorry for asking." She said and walked out and left the dress. Oh my god she so stupid but i love my girl.

I knew this week was about to be bananas and i wasn't looking forward to it. Its a normal day at school and that was a shocker to me. I had put the dress in my book bag for Laurie and waited for her by the gym. I texted her and told her to meet me. It was only five minutes left  before the bell and she was a no show.

In math class i was so annoyed. We had to work in groups for a last project and chad and bianca were in the same group. They wasn't even working they were laughing and flirting. Chad was really feeling himself and it was pissing me off. After we did what we did you would expect him to be less of an asshole.

"Hello i cant focus with all that loud laughing how funny could he possibly be?" "Hey Ms. Garcia i can handle this. I need the class to be quiet until the bell rings. Use the book for today we'll try this again tomorrow." Thank god i shut her ugly laughing up. My group was mad because they didn't know nothing. I did so i could care less.

After class chad grabbed my arm."Whats wrong with you?" I pulled away he caught me again."Look at me tell me whats wrong baby?" He held my face as tears rolled down my face."You messed up chad." I pulled away and ran to find Laurie. Inside the lunch room i sat next to Laurie quiet again. "Rocky your eyes are green. What mood are you in?" I couldn't speak. "Hello rocky do you hear me?"

My phone vibrates.

Chad: Look you know i love you and care about you. You mean a lot to me. You are so special to me and i need your pretty smile to brighten up my day. Your soft skin your long hair i can go on and on i love you in and out that girl was my adopted sister my mom wonted to do this so i was showing her around and stuff. The last thing i want to do is hurt you. I'm your king and i need my queen with me baby so please go to the ball with me i promise to make it a night you'll never forget. I got our tickets already. I hope you say yes. I love you baby i swear.

Looking up i saw chad looking at me the whole time. He winked at me and i blushed. "Let me guess your fine now?" "Yes." "Oh rocky." We laughed because it be like that sometimes.  As the week got closer to an end me and chad had been hooking up every since the text that's my baby he the sweetest.

After school me and my best friend Jazelle went to go get my outfit. I had ordered it and customized it how i wanted it. It was a two piece suit. The blazer was red with black ruffles around the breast part it was topless and had heart print on it. The bottom part was black and with fishnets attached with red heart prints in graved in  the fishnets. I had some black red bottom heels and it was so perfect.

At the table me and Nina ate and talked

and i asked her if she was going to the ball she said her and Dante were going he bought her ticket and his too. They were cute together and had this unexplainable bond. "We're so going and who knows Dante and i may have other plans."

That night i laid out my stuff and made sure everything was in place. I was sleeping so good i didnt hear my alarm at first. Jumping up i looked at my calender and said its valentines day yay.

Getting ready i added a pink and red theme to my uniform and wore my heart headband around my head. I was so on point i almost didnt notice myself. Nina was pretty to no lie we talked and ate a banana and was out. Making it to school everybody was in good spirits.

Chad had been dodging me all day and it was funny because he said he had something special planned. I just knew the whole student body was waiting to see what he had planned for us. It was all eyes on me and he was embarrassing me. All day no sign of chad. Totally bombed out i was glad we got out early. Laurie was bragging on her gifts as i debated on rather not i still wonted to attend the ball. Then a car horn blew and i ran to the window to see Dante with candy and a bear.

pouting i was so over it all day i was bombed. Talking me into going i rode with Dante and Nina they being lovey dovey and i was mad. Inside i got a bunch of eyes on me. No lie i was mad but bad! Out of nowhere chad walks up to me with a lot of gifts. He had candy , flowers , balloons, a jumbo  teddy bear and a big card that song once opened. I was smiling so hard he got on one knee and sung to me but i got him up he was making me blush. The whole class body was clapping and happy but bianca was mad as always.

After the ball i rode in chads car to the secret spot and we chilled. He had the place nice it was red rose petals all over and candles. Music was low and mellow and the vibe was excellent. We laid and ate strawberries with chocolate and whip cream. He fed it to me and i laughed and smiled so hard. "Baby i love you i told you i got you boo." "I know chad boo you proved yourself now come closer." " "You wont me baby?" "Yes baby."

We were in the middle of sex as somebody busted in the room. "Yeah bitch its me Lorenzo. I been watching you every day for a month now. You thought i was playing well bitch i wasn't. I told you about this bitch ass nigga chad? Huh! She my girl or she dying today. Lorenzo grabbed his gun and pulled it out.  Chad pushed me back as i keep covered up."Look bro ill give you whatever you wont to just leave her alone. You know i got it my man sweet deal. Ill leave her alone to just let us go." Lorenzo let us get up but i was mad. My day is ruined now. Putting on my clothes was weird Zo was staring at me the whole time. I couldn't believe chad he was gone leave me again because this clown. I'm so ready to go already.

In a wink of an eye chad shot Lorenzo and grabbed me and ran to his car........