Take me away

Chad was blowing up my phone but i was busy with my mom and stuff. The more busy i was made me not think to much. At school i told him meet me by my locker. After class i stood there with my cellphone in one hand and a sneaker in the other waiting for him. Seeing him walk up i was smiling real hard. "Give me some boo."  I gave him a piece and we hugged. I really needed this from him a nice tight loving hug. "Baby we need to talk." "Okay we can talk."  Its important baby."

We departed as i sat in the library for one period for today. Sitting a book in front of me i just wonted chad as i replayed those bad thoughts in my mind. My boyfriend killed Lorenzo. I wasn't sad  for him because karma is the biggest bitch ever. I'm more afraid of whats gone happen to chad. Still thinking i found myself sleep. Hours passed i felt shaking. "See i told you she was in here rocky lets go the bell rung."

Looking up i saw chad and Laurie. Getting up i  walked out after grabbing my stuff. Chad walked me to his car i kept quiet. Inside the car i was scared i was hoping and praying we didn't go  to the spot. Chad looked at me and saw my face expression. "Baby its okay we going somewhere else." "Did he read my mind or something?" "I mean i know i cant read minds but i bet you were thinking if i was taking us to the spot."

My mouth dropped he was playing to much. Pulling up to another place he parked and we got out. "This my pops spot but lets go inside." "Okay."  We walked in and he led us to the living room area. It was nice and had elegant furniture. I like  it but chad spot was more hip like us but his pops was grown and sexy. I still like it though trust me it was dope.

"Come sit with your man."  Walking over to him i sat down to. "My dad comes to the spot a hour after you leave. He asks me son have u seen my gun?  At first I'm pancaking and freaked out because Lorenzo body  still lies on the bedroom floor. I shake my head no but my dad not falling for it. He says son just tell me the truth i know you stole my gun. If you need my help son I'm here whats the problem?"

He take a deep breath and speaks. "I say dad this dude been stalking my women and threatening to kill her because she refused to be with him. I'm her man dad i got to protect her pops this man ran up in here and tried to kill her.  I held up his gun and Lorenzo gun . Then said see dad I'm not  lying i just let my baby leave and i came back to clean up I'm sorry  but i love Roxie and  i don't wont  nothing bad to happen to her. My future wife dad i love her."

I looked away and chad grabbed my face. "Baby i love you everything okay my dad worked it out. He gave his spot to us this is ours now. He is going to redo it and him and my mom taking the old one. So what do you say?" "I just wont to be with you chad." "Me too ill take care of you. I fell for you when i first saw you at my house. Your so beautiful and kind hearted. A little feisty but just enough for me. Let me please you."

Chad kissed me all over and rubbed on me. Holding him i was in a daze as i let him kiss on me. He pulled off his shirt as i touched his nice six pack. We were enjoying each others company a lot we got hooked and attached quick. Taking a shower afterwards chad went and got us some food. As he left i walked around and viewed the place some more. It was nice no lie i saw chads baby pictures and all. My baby so handsome for real.

Once he got back we sat and watched TV and ate Chinese food. He was feeding me and we was laughing and joking around. After i was done eating i was tired and chad laid down and grabbed me towards him. Holding me he whispered in my ear. "I just wont you rocky. Your my everything i don't ever wont to let you go ever. It feel good being right here with you. I wont to protect you and make you happy. I always and forever will have your back I'm yours  period."

The rest of the week i let chad take me away from everything. I was up under him for two days now. My phone was off and i didn't really care. Everybody else was happy so why couldn't i?  Waking up to chad was a great feeling. He would roll over and touch my face. "good morning beautiful how'd you  sleep my love." I would smile and blush.

Ill be smiling. "Good morning baby, i slept fine i love you." Then kiss his lips for a long time. "I love you too baby."  We have this bond and were attached i love him more than i loved Jose. Like he said i might enjoy it better with my mother he was right. I got over him and found chad who i love so much. I care about him a lot.

"What we eating for breakfast sweetie?" "Baby you know your good at breakfast." Yeah i know your favorites now i got it bay." "My baby i love you." "I love you too boo." He walked out and i fixed up the bedroom and ran across a book with Bianca name written on it. Later that night i sat in the bath room with the door locked and start reading.

      Aug.10th : Me and chad went to the movies.

      Aug.15th: Me and chad first time alone at "the spot."

         Oct.5th : I started back talking to chad. **Note to self** Always make a boy miss you and think about you. Never to be eager.

           Oct.9: Dinner date.

            Oct.16th: Me and chad kissed.[First kiss]

            Nov.3rd: Chad and i said i love you. We went out on dinner at the beach. He gave me this promise ring.

             Nov.25: we ate together at his family house. He kissed me and told me  i was his first love.

            Dec.5: we had sex i got pregnant.

          Dec.11th: Got an abortion. [NEVER TOLD CHAD] cried myself to sleep.

             Dec.15th: Had sex with chad.

              Dec 20: Cheated. (Derek Lowe) my thug.

               Dec.25th: Christmas away  from chad. I got my gifts and left.

................ Were done !!!!!!

Closing the book tears went down my face. They were in love this girl was pregnant by him once. She meet his family but she also did him wrong. All i really wont to know is why is her book here at chad pops spot? It was a red flag all the way. Getting in bed chad held me tight."  Are you okay baby?"  I played sleep.

The next morning i lay still in bed with a bad headache from crying too much. Chad was over here holding this girl diary why?  Once he got up he went inside the bath room. Sitting up i rubbed my eyes and pushed the covers back and folded my arms. Chad came out and looked at me. "Are you okay?" "I wont to go home today." "Why whats wrong are you okay?" "No I'm not  and I'm ready to go."

Chad rubbed his head and walked closer to me. "What did i do rocky?" "Why do you have bianca diary?" "She threw it at me a long time ago. We were having issues long before you got in my life. I haven't even read it. To tell you the truth i still don't. Did you read it?" "Yes i did." "Rocky why?" "Because i can now get out my face." "Baby please..." "Chad please get out my face."

Chad left and got in his car looking sad as ever. To tell you the truth i don't even care. Two hours went by and chad wasn't picking  up his phone or texting me back. I was the one who should be mad not him. You know what who cares I'm packing my things up now. Its five o clock and I'm in the middle of a good nap. Chad wakes me up and he smiling from ear to ear. I get up and look at him crazy.

"Get up boo. I wont to do something special for you before you go home." Chad had rose petals leading to the bath room. Inside was dim with candles all over that smelt like vanilla. Rose petals was in the bathtub with bubbles. Chad stripped me and kissed me i was in shock so i couldn't be mad anymore.

Once i was inside the tub he massaged my shoulders as  i lay back and enjoy this moment. Chad stood up and grabbed this plate with whip cream and strawberries. He fed me half of em and kissed me passionately. As  i was  getting out i got dressed and grabbed my things. Before we left chad gave me some of his tongue for the first time. Then later after that he took bianca diary and a torch and burnt it up. Kissing me he said i love you and dropped me off.