Trouble in paradise

Nina pov

   It was nine o clock and dante had me sitting at his parents house. Nobody was there but me. I had my phone in  my hand dailing dante every hour on the hour. No luck he sent me to voicemail every time. Something wasnt right every since we left the doctors office he been acting all weird and stuff.

Standing in the window I watched the streets and hoped that dante would just pull up already. My nerves was bad and every two seconds I heard weird noises throughout the house. Finally sitting down I grabbed the remote and turned on the Tv. Trying to get into the Tv I heard dante's car pulling in the driveway.

Hearing the door slam I jumped up as he walked inside. Dante looked pissed as he walked over to the closet. He took out both of our half packed bags. "Ma get up you going back home." The look on my face was priceless. "Whats going on tae?" I said calling his nickname he only let me call him.

"Look we got to go alright. No time for questions. Do you trust me nina?" I just watched him grab our things. "Say? Do you trust me?" Shaking my head yes I answered. "Yes baby I trust you." "Okay trust your man. Lets go boo." I was crying inside something was obviously wrong.

Inside the car dante's phone rung but he looked and didnt answer. I was getting so upset but I didnt wont him to see me crying. Trying to stay strong I was dying the closer we got to kyle's house I was sick. Making it there dante got out and opened my door. Standing there he hugged me tight and kissed me. It was something about the hug that sent me crazy.

"Baby please dont leave me." "Nina im not leaving you nowhere. I love you and im going to always be here for you but I also have to protect you by doing what im doing now." "Yeah which is leaving me. You know I dont wont to be here baby please. I dont care take me with you." "Are you crazy? Your standing here with my baby inside of you I be damned. Ma chill out and hold it down. I promise ill be back. You trust me right?" "Right." He kissed me again amd made sure I made it inside safely.

        Dante's Pov

    Smoking a blunt I waited on my boy carlos to get in the car. It had been almost an hour and this nigga was tripping. I was already hot and I needed to hit the road. Finally taking care of my needs I made my way to tiffany. She had been blowing up my phone non stop. For real she was out of line and I had to handle her fast before somebody got hurt.

Driving for an hour I fought my sleep this bitch stay across town I hate coming out my comfort zone for her. Making it to her house I called her phone for her to open the door. Once inside I stood up and watched her. She so grimey but its about to all end tonight for sure. "Your not going to sit down?" I looked around the room in search for a dog.

"Man im good. But check this out. You crazy now or some shit? I mean if somebody really call my phone threatening my family. Im saying thats some ill shit ma. So whats up you gone kill my fam?" I said eyeing her already got my strap locked and loaded.

Tiffany jumped up at me. "Dont move that fast around me tiff you know I aint gone play with you." "Dante please calm down. I wasnt saying it like that." "Shut up! Are you stupid? Im with my girl at the doctors office and you call my phone threatening to kill her. Bitch you done lost your mind!" Tiffany stood up.

I slapped her back down. "Sit your ass down dont get up!" Tiffany talked all that shit but was weak. She really just tried my life calling my phone during my family time. Tiffany begins to laugh out of nowhere. "So your hot stuff now? Let me answer that for you NO! Your not dante. You seem to always forget im bout this life. Thanks to you of course. I thank you for everything."

"You think you crazy but you wont touch my fam tiff thats on god." "What are you going to do?" I said walking up on her but this time she wasnt scared at all. "Ill just tell big Neek you robbed him and get your ass knocked off. Yeah cant speak remember I know the real you and the truth. Its crazy for real you have no bond with theses bitches. Yet and still you try me like im not just a part of you. This your fault and its on you to fix it."

Tiff was tripping I forgot that bitch was with me during my hot boy moments but damn I messed up bad. Thats why I do stuff on the low now because I cant folks mainly theses bitches. They be plotting and scheming to. "So what you wont me to do tiffany?" "Leave her ass alone or get popped. Think im playing she gets it first then you. You know im not bluffing. I got Neek on speed dail."

"Wow you got a nigga who I set up on speed dail and you was there on my side how you look?" "Exactly how you gone look if you dont cut this shit short. I dont care about dying dante once my grandma left this world I been ready to go. Now cut this shit off now!" "Man tiff she pregnant!"  I yelled mad as hell.

Tiffany eyes were blood shot red. "I dont care cut it off or im calling for a code red we all dying today. Think im playing if you wont to I told you im ready for whatever. I cant believe this shit I was in too deep. My guns was put up and tiffany had me pinned. I still cant believe I robbed Neek we used to be friends but I couldnt trust him. Once he proved to me he was a snake I hit him for everything he got. Now his whole crew changed he ready for revenge I been staying low but this bitch tiffany a rat.

Dont get me wrong I aint no scary ass nigga but it wasnt looking good for me. First off I roll solo I dont trust niggas im my own shooter. Second I have a baby on the way I refuse to let old dirt mess that up. Nobody cant take what I have going on with nina even if I had to let her go for now. Inside I was crying but on the outside smiling.

   Nina's Pov

  Inside the house finally everybody stared at me. Rocky was the only one asking questions but I didnt know the answers myself so I stayed quiet. Inside my room it was clean. I had fresh covers on my bed, empty dirty clothes bin, and trash bin was empty. My room was spotless and smelt good. I know for a fact I didnt leave it like this but whatever thanks I guess.

Trying to get comfortable I took a shower amd put on dante favorite red polo pjs he let me wear them once and told me to keep them because he said I streched his shit. I couldnt do none but laugh he so funny sometimes for real. Just thinking about him had me worried sick. Jessica brung pizza to my room as everybody prepared for bed.

Finished eating I felt somewhat better as I got under my covers. Relaxing my body it felt good to be back in my own bed but sharing one with dante was even better. Closing my eyes I instanly went to sleep. In my dream I heard music. "if I aint got nothing I got you. If I aint got nothing I dont give a damn cause I got it with you. I dont know much about algebra but I know 1+1=2 and its me and you thats all we'll have when the world  is through. Baby we aint got nothing but love."

Jumping up I grabbed my phone it was dante. "Hey baby. Oh my god ive been thinking about you all day you good?" "Actually no im not good baby girl." I sat up and adjustedy phone. "Where are you baby? When are we going back home? I miss you like crazy and our baby do too." "Look ma I cant be with you. This is a big mistake I should of never brung you into my lifestyle nina. Its my fault im sorry ma. Im going to take care of my child u got you but we cant be together."

Dante hung up with me crying in his ear. I couldnt sleep I cried all night long. My heart was so broken for real. How could he leave me he said he'll be back for me. How when he left me high and dry , fat and pregnant with his baby and he's gone faster than he came.