Rain Storm

Chad POV

     My school year was great. I had a great football season , a beautiful girl and good grades. All this is true but deep down I haven't accomplished what I really wanted to. I had unfinished business to handle. Making that possible I made a smooth exit to my meet up place with Bianca. I know how rocky gets so I did my own thing. Pulling up to the park I saw her car parked. She was alone just how I wanted her to be. With no show because she tends to put on a act in front of company instead of just being herself.

Getting out my car I walked up to the bench and sat down as she got out her car and walked up to sit down. She hugs me I let her but I don't hug back. "Hey Chad its been a minute but I'm excited to finally speak with you." "Look Bianca I need to talk to you. First of all what we had in the past is in the past."

"Are you trying to hurt my feelings chad because I don't have to listen to your crap okay." "Chill out I'm just being real and you need to hear this its called the truth! Don't get me wrong once before I loved you but now I'm in a different place. I'm happy and I need for you to understand." "Understand what this should be good?"

"Your attitude is ridiculous right now B foreal. You fail to realize that were not together anymore because you failed me. I lost interest in you. You have a problem. A big problem."

Bianca looked furious with me." What problem? I don't have a problem take that back. I don't know what you trying to get at but i know for a fact its all lies. Chad I have did nothing but love you and try to be this perfect girlfriend to you. All up until this rocky girl comes into the picture and then its okay forget about Bianca. The girl who has always had your back through it all!"

"You are so crazy its sad. Listen to me nobody is perfect and if you called being drunk leaving your panties on my floor because your influenced and trying to have sex with me in my parents house. Your a drunk period and I'm going to tell you what your friends won't. Your a nasty person your mean for no reason. Your no major threat people only let you do stupid stuff because they already don't like you and you don't matter. You try so hard when really what are you really trying for? If nobody even cares. You hold this strong face on but I know its weakness."

As I was talking to Bianca she shook her legs and cried but she needed to hear this from someone who has always been straight up with her. "I'm not going to sit up here and lie and try to sugar coat it and make it sweet because you need to know that what your doing is not cool." "Chad stop acting like you so perfect because your not. Your trying to break me down but you can't!" "Bianca you don't get it still so I'm going to be straight up. I don't won't you,leave me alone,leave my girl alone,and stop putting things in Hannah's head. We are and was never nothing so accept it. Stop trying to make everybody life miserable because yours is. I'm happy Bianca and I hope one day you can be too with somebody who truly wonts you to."

The sky was getting gray and the smell of rain was beginning to surface. Checking my phone I walked off and got back in my car as the rain begun to fall. Bianca sat still on the bench as the rain drops fell upon her. I took one last look at her and wished her the best. Sometimes you have to accept your hand that was dealt to you. She'll understand one day what it truly means to be happy. Me myself I was pretty much happy with my decision as I rode towards Rockys house.

Getting my thoughts together I made up my mind up on the right words to say to her. I thought about  her the whole time I rode over to her place.