phase nine

Rockys pov

   Once I got back home nobody pretty much cared. My mom was fatter by the day she was just chilling. Kyle was tending to her needs it was cute but I still dont like him. Jose and I were non stop texting and I feel strong about us again. Laying in my bed I was falling asleep until my phone goes off. "Hello." "So its that easy?" "Who is this?" "Chad. You deleted my number?" "Yeah I did. Why do it matter?" "Im sorry okay I love you rocky." "No you dont stop calling me im done with you."

Hanging up the phone I texted jose back.

Jose: baby you made it home?

Roxie:  yes im here.

jose: what you doing ?

Roxie: laying down thinking about you.

jose: im thinking of you to I got some to ask you.

roxie: go ahead baby anything.

jose: who you gave my pussy to?

roxie:  he old news and trust he wont touch it again.

jose: was he special to you ?

roxie: were not about to talk about him all day jose.

jose: yes we are.

roxie: why?

jose :  because you called his name when we were having sex. You called me chad when we were having sex.

Roxie:are you serious?

jose: do you love him rocky?

roxie: no I dont I love you jose.

jose:  I love you to baby. Dont let it happen again.

roxie: im so sorry and I wont baby promise.

Jose: I still believe we did it.

roxie:well believe it baby.

jose: im bout to go to work call me tonight.

roxie: okay baby I love you.

jose: I love you too boo.

Getting up I took a shower and ate something light. My mom and kyle had left. I know because the house is queit like always. I see how nina felt I dont even blame her leaving either because its like nothing to do around here.  Im  watching tv and I hear a car outside beating. I look outside its chad. What is he doing he supposed to be at school. Knocking on the door I stood behind it and thought. Should I or not.

Opening the door he looked angry at me. Pushing me to side he walked inside. I was getting scared as I stood still he walked pass me. "Why are you trying me? Huh! You think im about to let you give away what I took to begin with?" "Chad please just leave." He grabbed me by my neck and squeezed tight. Tears ran down my face. He was choking me hard I felt like I was going to pass out.

He let me go and pushed me down forcefully. Walking off I tried to get up by the time he got back towards me he dragged me to Ninas room. I was kicking and screaming but it wasnt working. Chad pushed me on the bed and tore off all my clothes. Then he took off his pants. Once he was inside of me he pumped hard and fast. Still holding my neck tight I closed my eyes.

"It feel different. Who you had sex with? Answer me roxie who you gave it to? I thought you was good but you not you a hoe just like the rest of them." I thought he was leaving as I got up. He ran back in the room and punched me over and over again on my naked body. I saw blood drip but chad kept hitting me. I was crying and shaking so bad.

Scared to move I heard the door slam and chad pulled off quickly. I couldnt move I was so sore and my phone was in my room. Crying myself to sleep I was butt naked on ninas bed. Hours later I heard my mom screaming for kyle to back up so she could cover my bloody body. I cried as I begun to feel the pain and soreness of my body.

Once I got myself together my mom kept asking me who did it to me but I was so speechless. I couldnt face chad any more he turned into a monster. My world was turning upside down as I stayed in my room.