Because I love you OS

There are some feelings that just knock on your heart and without telling enter. They are in our power to control. Not mattered how unwanted they are, they will be the most thing to ever happen.
•••

A small girl, around the age of 9 was rushing down the stairs. She had a beautiful pink frock on that had white net around. Her long black hair was swinging in the air as she descended.

She looked around the hall to find her mother, but to her disappointment she was nowhere to be seen.

"Avni betha, what are you doing here?" Hearing her name, the girl turned around and saw her mom's best friend standing near the door with a big plate in her hand that had things for the bride.

"Swetha auntie!" Avni rushed towards Swetha and smiled. Swetha put the plate on the table near by and bend down to be the same height as Avni.

"What happened to my princess?" Swetha cupped Avni's face but she looked down, "Why the princess so sad?"

Avni was playing with the beads on her dress.

"Why isn't he here auntie?" Swetha frowned on Avni's question not understanding who she was asking about, but later understood.

"He will come on the day of wedding with bebe and your uncle. Now don't be sad." Swetha kissed the crown of her head and left with the plate filled with things.

Avni signed and become more sad.

"I am not going to talk with you, Mr. Neil Khanna"

Avni stomped her foot on the ground and after huffing ,left the hall and closed herself in the room, again.

Avni was sitting on her bed looking out the window that showed the clear view of the lawn. Many people were busy decorating, some were rushing around with things in their hands.

The lawn looked so beautiful with the lights and it went so well with the night view. Avni wanted go in the circles around the place, like the princesses do in the movies.

But she was sad because he still haven't came.

"I hate you" Avni wiped her tears with her her hands and lay down on her bed.

_______

A 13 years old boy came rushing inside the Mansion with a box in his hand. He had a wide smile on his face. Swetha came out of the kitchen when she saw the boy rushing in threw the door and smiled.

Seeing her, the boy smiled, "MOM!!!" He ran towards Swetha and hugged her.

"I missed you mom" Swetha kissed his forehead, "And I missed you too."

Mrs. Khanna and Bebe came in the hall and smiled seeing the mother- son moment. Swetha greeted her mother-in-law. Bebe singled Swetha to look at her son.

He was looking around, perhaps trying to find someone.

"Neil she is her room" the boy turned to her mother and smiled widely before running towards the stairs in hurry.

"BE CAREFUL!" Swetha shouted after her son and shake her head.

Neil was panting with all of the running he did and was banging on the door that was locked.

"Avni look I came. Open the door" But Avni didn't opened her door.

Neil sighed and smiled, "Fine I am going back" He took a step back and waited for her to open the door. As soon as those words left his mouth, he heard noises from the inside.

Within a few minutes, the door was opened and Avni in her PJs stepped out.

Seeing him standing there, Avni narrowed her beautiful eyes at Neil, who gave her the dimple big smile that she liked.

His smile did not lasted for long as Avni punched him on his chest. Neil placed his hand on his chest and started to rub the spot, where he received a hard punch on.

"Why did you do this Avni?" Neil wined in pain while Avni looked unbothered.

" You did not came with auntie when I asked her to bring you with her. Why did you say no to her?" Avni crossed her arms on her chest and looked away from Neil.

"I was...." Neil stepped towards Avni and turned her to face him when he stopped. She was crying.

"Hey don't cry" Neil was sad seeing Avni crying. He did not liked that he have made her cried.

"I don't like it when I see you crying. Please don't." Neil wiped her tears with his hands but Avni shook her head.

"No I will cry." Saying this Avni started to cry loudly.

Neil hugged Avni, "please don't I hate it. I can't see you crying." His voice was shaking.

Avni sniffed, "Why do you hate it?"  and pulled away from Neil's hug.

Neil gave her a sad smile and wiped her tears, "Because you are my best friend and I love you sooooooo much".

Hearing him, Avni sniffed again and started to giggle making Neil happy.

●●●●●
Word Count: 800 (1000)
Published: August 31, 2020
●●●●●

My cute si update to say alvida to August.

I am so busy these days as a lot is happening. We are about to go to PK so, many people are coming over to meet us and we are also busy in buying things and packing. That's why I am not daily posting anything. Once everything is settle, I'll start to daily post. This might happen at the end of September though.

My senior year was supposed to be fun but now we will have online school so all the fun is down the drain. It's my last year and I'm going to be graduated but Corona does not care.

Anyways, how was today's update??