Love Me (1)

Three Shot #o1
Love Me Part o1
●●●●●

He watched her every move as she sat at a table across the room from him, reaching into her bag to grab her book. He studied the way her fingertips graced along the pages of the book, finding her place before bring the same hand used to flip through the pages up to her chin to support her head. Her hair fell to each side making the beauty of her face even more ethereal.

A small smile formed on his lips as he continued to stare at her, his eyes wandering every visible place of her. He had been watching her for quite some time, yet he never had the guts to talk to her.

She is so beautiful, he thought to himself. Why cannot I just talk to her?

He examined the way her eyes stayed focused on the words of the in the book's pages. Never once she looked up to see her surrounding, people passing her table, or followed the noises coming her beside her. The book in her hand had all of her attention.

He never found himself feeling envious of a book ever?

For once he wished, she would pay attention to him and only him.

Like she is paying attention to that book.

Yet the reality was that she does not even know if he exists.

Never once she has looked at him and the reality hits him hard.
Why have not she noticed him?
Why was he so invisible to her?
Why him?

He signed in the disappointed fact that she does not even know him. Why could not he have the guts to just walk up to her and starts a conversation?

I'm the weird kid, he said to himself. It's all because I am awkward.

He was deep in thoughts that for a moment, he did not noticed that she had gotten up and was walking his way, his way!

He felt his heart fluttering at every step she took. Her hair were slightly bouncing at every step she took towards his way. A small smile crept her face and he could not help himself but smile back.

What do I do? He panicked in his own thoughts. What do I say? Oh God, she is even closer now.

His heart felt as it is going to explode any passing second. She is even more closer now. She was so close that he could reach out and touch her arm. It was making his heart skip beats. His eyebrows furrowed as she walked passed him and into another man's arm. He felt his heart crush a little by little inside.

How could she?

How could she get his hopes so high just to walk into another man's arm behind him?

The growing anger inside that he felt was very dangerous and as he watched them sit at the table behind them he felt extremely.... something which cannot be described.

He clenched his fists.

She looked happy with that guy.

Her smile was never leaving her lips as he was making jokes and talking to her.

Why could that not be him? Why isn't that him in fact?

He glared at the guy and a small smirk found a way to his lips as something finally came inside his mind.

He wouldn't get in the way of him and Avni anymore. Avni was going to love him, whether she likes it or not.

She is only going to love him from now on.

●●●●●
Comment your thoughts or predictions please!
I would love to hear them.