memories (1)

Am i disappearing again? Maybe lol!

I am a night active brainer with touch of sleepiness, cute i know!

... 

"Avni, listen....." as always the door of Neil's room was shut on his face by the cute wifey. Like many previous situations, it was his fault and his fault only. There wasn't a chance for anyone to be overly dramatic about a sin Neil Khanna have committed. 

"Wifey just listen to me. I know its my fault but....." and he stopped again midway as the door opened, revealing Avni with narrowed eyes and cheeks that turned red in anger, making her even more cute and beautiful than before. 

'This isn't the time to think this' Neil told himself and was about to step in the room when suddenly Avni shoved a pillow on his face and handed the phone aggressively. If that wasn't enough she slammed the door on his face - again!

"Now what is enough this? Why am I getting punished for the crime that I am 75% unaware of?" Unwilling Neil pushed his self towards the living room to spend the night and reflect on his stupidity. 

It was hard for Neil to adjust on the sofas in the living room. He was jumping from one to another like a frog in hope to be comfortable in a spot for the long night ahead of him. Nothing was working out, there wasn't anything comfortable, and how could Neil get comfortable when he know he is the major reason of his wifey's anger. 

He was standing with hands on hips and glaring at the sofa trying to warn it to not piss him off. Swetha, Neil's mom came out of her room to get water from the kitchen when she saw Neil trying to murder her favorite, poor sofa. 

"Neil what are you doing so late out of the room?" She was concerned for a moment what she  saw Neil in the living room so late in the night, 'is he having nightmares again' Swetha couldn't help but ask herself this question until she saw a pillow laying on the ground near Neil's feet. 

"Mom what are you doing here?" Neil got shocked hearing his mother as he was lost in thoughts. "I came to get water but what are you doing out?" Swetha emphasized her question while biting her inner cheek to control her laughter, "did Avni kick you out of the room?" Neil signed.

"And this time its your fault" as soon as those words left his mouth, Swetha narrowed her eyes, "I mean, I am at the fault too but you are the one who fueled the situation more" Neil showed his puppy eyes to his mother in hope of her helping him. Since the day Avni married Neil and have entered the house, no one seemed to pay much attention to him. Everyone and everything in this house is under Avni's spell. 

Not that Neil don't appreciate everyone's love and care for Avni but a man sometimes gets jealous when he isn't a center of attention anymore.

"I didn't fuel anything but forward the truth. But who told you to steal her chocolate like a crocodile and eat it" Neil gasped on his hunger comparison to a crocodile yet it was true. 

Six years old Neil indeed stole four years old Avni's chocolate and ate it in a quick second like a crocodile. Probably one of the worst things or rather sins he have committed against Avni during their childhood time. 

"It wasn't my fault that you brought chocolate only for her and not me" Neil huffed, "if you brought one for me too as you should have, this day wouldn't have come and I would have been laying on my bed along with my wife, cuddling......." This was too much information for someone to know. Seeing Neil's shocked face with hands over his mouth, Swetha laughed on her son's complains. 

Avni was the best choice for Neil and Swetha can't thank God enough for letting Avni enter her son's life.

"So you wanted me to lie in front of my daughter for someone like you" Swetha raised her left eyebrow up and crossed her arms on the chest. Neil was truly offended by the statement made his dear mother, "excuse me, what do you mean someone like me?" 

"I'm DCP Neil Khanna. People know and respect me with their hearts. I'm so reliable that they....." Swetha laughed hearing the word reliable coming out of her son's mouth. 

"I didn't know a DCP have a license of stealing food from other people." Swetha was a proud mother of a DCP Neil Khanna and nothing else made her happy than knowing that her son is a good, capable police man but at home a DCP Neil or whatever wasn't anything. Khanna mansion only had lady bosses and no one can change this fact. "I was a child at the time, playing with my crayons. I didn't know that the girl, who I steal chocolates from would be my wife one day, now did I?" 

During the couple's childhood days, Avni used to come over Khanna Mansion after school. Avni's parents were owners of Mehta Cooperation and often had to be away due to business. There was no one in the big city, who Avni's mother, Neela could trust with her daughter — not until Swetha  and Neela became best friends and neighbors. Surprisingly, Neil and Avni bonded well and became friends in shade: enemies in front of the world and friends at home. But this didn't mean, that Neil stopped annoying Avni whenever she visited. It is hard to het rid of a habit that is developed. 

Avni broke her arm one time and to make her happy, Swetha brought Avni's favorite chocolates. Neil got scolded for pushing her during recess time in school and causing her pain. In anger for receiving 2 hours lecture from his parents, Neil decided to stole Avni's chocolates and eat them while she was napping. 

Since Avni was little at the time, she don't remember anything vividly, especially not Neil stealing her chocolates, for which she clearly sobbed more than for her broken arm. She won't have remembered it, if Swetha didn't bring it up today during tea time. Poor Neil have been getting scary glares since that time. 

Swetha smirked and left for kitchen to get water and go to her room. Suddenly she turned around, "and Neil floor would be more comfortable for you than sofa" Neil's eyes popped out hearing his mother. He was expecting that she will make Avni open the door and accept Neil like she did previously few times. While Swetha winked at her son and continued on her work. 

"It is fun to go down the memories lane but also danger" Neil stated out loud to himself and sat on the floor with his back against the sofa. This time their childhood memory is going to cost him alot. 

...

 not me posting on unusual time of the day. 

Also, I am not sweet these days so my updates are bittersweet. Someone needs to shove sugar down my throat so some rom-com skills can float on top of my brain.

Also, there will not be a part 2 as most of things I am writing these days are to active my brain and make my writing skills better. Also, my college started and I chose summer semester so your girl have more work than needed. I will write things over the weekend and after my semester ends I will try to post some cute stories like before. 

Please do comment +like + share