The "heartthrob" (3)

Previously on "The Heartthrob":
DD smirked, "Nah, even if you give your whole property to me. I still won't help you. I am #TeamBhabhi and Good luck." With that, DD slammed the door on his face leaving helpless Neil behind to do everything on his own.

══════════════
Welcome to wonderful land of jealousy,
he thought to himself
══════════════ 

Neil was sitting in his bedroom after returning from his office. His day started out messy and each passing second it was getting more and more messed up.

What was going on? No answer was found.

Neil was on the edge of breaking down due to not knowing what to do. He was at the most miserable state anyone could be.

He was thinking, but his brain did not let him think. It has been 3 hours since he had returned from the office and as seen before, luck was just not with him.

Thank god the meeting was not held for today!

Avni was in his thoughts and by the way, where is she? It is Sunday meaning she is supposed to be at home. Now Neil was going room to room finding her but even her scent was not found. 'Did she leave?'

Suddenly, Neil remembered something! She has a bodyguard and he never gets a day off.

"Why didn't I think of Rahul when I appointed him for her?" Neil whispered to himself and pulled out his phone from his black joggers. On the first ring, Rahul aka Avni's bodyguard picked up his call.

"Hey Rahul, where are you guys?" Neil was getting impatient.

"Sir we are at xyz café.  Ma'am came here to meet someone."

Rahul was so loyal to Neil that whenever Avni told him to not tell Neil about something. Somehow it was directly put into his ears.

Loyalty to Avni, never heard of it!!

"Who is she meeting there?" Neil was guessing who the person could be with his inner self. " I am sorry sir but I do not know who ma'am came here for."

"Leave it. I will be there in no time. Just hang around if she tells you to leave."

With that Neil cut the call and put on his comfortable shoes to go with his comfortable outfit to receive his wifey. Luckily, the café Avni went to was not very far away from their house and Neil arrived at his destination in no time. On his arrival he saw the car that he had given Avni parked in front of his.

"She is still here" Neil grinned like a child, but a stupid one.

He went near the car and knocked on the driver side window. Rahul was sitting there while looking around, like he was trying to find something or someone. Hearing the knock, he quickly reached his waist belt and kept his hand there. Rahul was about to pull out something but seeing Neil, he did not and came out of the car.

"You can go home and have a day off, but do not get used to it. This is your first and last time. Understood?" Hearing Neil, Rahul got shocked and was about to protest when Neil stopped him.

"Do not worry, your ma'am is safe with me. I am not going to eat her." Neil rolled his eyes on his own statement, while Rahul nodded his head. He left with "Avni's car".

It was past Avni's curfew time. No one in the world has a curfew of 5 P.M, no parent can be that cruel. In Avni's situation, her parents had no role to play while her husband surely did. Who in the living world just does that. Of course, he was THE NEIL KHANNA so, he has to show his stupidity.