"Don't call me sweetheart!" OS

Thank you to everyone who wished me today for my birthday!

Even though, I did not received any presents from y'all I thought to give one myself to you guys.
●●●●●

"And this one is telling me that in few minutes you will be kissed."

The boy was holding a girl's hand and reading her palm.

His reasons and thoughts were pretty solid to be consider as true.

"And this...." He was going to tell the girl something else when she cuts him off.

She took her hand away from the boy's grip and started to get closer to him. The girl traced his sharp jawline with her index finger, " A lot of minutes have passed but I have not been kissed yet" She was flirting now.

Not her fault, anyone at her place would try to hook up with him.

He was the one, who brought every girl on their knees.

The boy smirked and held her hand midway, making the girl frown.

"The kiss....." Boy now started to lean towards the girl and she started to back down on the bench they were sitting on, "is...." the boy leaned more towards the girl, which made her lay on the bench and the boy to be on top of her.

The girl adjusted herself and gripped the boy's collar, pulling him down to kiss. The sudden movement made the boy be shocked and nerves. He closed his eyes and because his lips could smash on the girl's lips, she let go of his collar.

"NEIL KHANNA", a loud voice rang in the air.

It made the girl let go of Neil's collar.

"Crap" Neil closed his eyes and cursed under his breath. With the pleasing eyes, he looked in the eyes of the girl, "Play dead to live!"

In a quick movement, Neil sat up and looked behind from where the voice came from.

There stood the girl, who scares Neil.

Avni Ayesha!

Rubbing his neck,  Neil stood up and gave Avni a smile. She moved her lips and gave a face smile while tilting her head to the side. Within few steps, Avni was near them.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??!?!?" Avni folded her arm and looked dead into Neil's eyes, who swallowed his spit.

"I was waiting for you when I saw her laying like this, looking pale." Neil was coming up with perfect lie of his life. "I was checking her when you came." Neil made a worried face and looked down at the girl, who was acting of being death.

"Oh how sweet of you." Avni pulled his cheek, "Neil Khanna got worried and was trying to help a human."

'Does she believing me?' Neil nodded his head showing puppy eyes form 2.

"How sweet Neil?!" Avni was amazed.

"WHO THE HELL LEAN ON A PERSON TO HELP THEM?? YOU WEREN'T HELPING HER BUT CRUSHING HER UNDER YOUR FAT!!!!!" Avni yelled at Neil, which made him shiver.

Neil took the water bottle out of Avni's hand and after opening it gave back to Avni.

"Babe drink this and calm down" Avni yanked the bottle from his hand and after taking a sip, empty it out on the girl's face, who was playing death.

With a gasp, she got up and yelled at Avni, "WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU PSYCHO??" Avni smiled at her showing her perfect white teeth.

"Don't give yourself so much importance honey!" Avni smirked at the girl, who was fuming in anger.

"His job is to play with horny girls like you and the problem is y'all are dumb enough to let him" Avni leaned towards the girl and continued, "It's better for you if you leave now or else...."

"I am leaving. Who will stay with crazy people like you?" The girl walked away from them but not before bumping her shoulder on purpose with Avni's.

"Oh, she didn't do this!!" Avni laughed and was about to walk behind her when Neil grabbed her arm.

"Leave her. She is just trying to get....." His words got stuck in his mouth as Avni pulled her arm away and gave Neil her deadly glares.

"YOU ASKED ME TO COME HERE FOR THIS!!!" Avni had a red nose due to anger.

And Neil found her adorable.

"I told you...." Again he was cut off by Avni, "Yeah, she was pale and death" Avni mocked his words, "You have used this excuse straight three time now and you think I am dumb" Avni narrowed her eyes at him.

Neil nervously smiled, "I will come up with a better one next time sweetheart." Neil air kissed Avni.

Avni gasped and mentally screamed while making weird poses with her hands and face.

"Don't..." Avni inhaled deeply.

"You know what?" Avni asked seriously, while Neil was provoked her, "What sweetheart?"

"WE ARE DONE!!!" Avni took off her ring and put it on his palm.

"I'M CALLING OFF THIS STUPID MARRIAGE!!!" Neil got shocked. 

"You sure, sweetheart!" Neil smirked and Avni raised her eyebrow at him

"Oh I'm so sure, I am so done with a freaking playboy" Saying this Avni started to walk away in the direction she came from. Leaving a lost Neil behind.

"She always threaten them but she never took off this ring....." as soon as realization hits Neil, his eyes got wide.

"HEYYY, LISTEN!!" Neil jogged towards her, "Sweetheart listen to me!!" He was yelling behind Avni.

She yelled back, "DON'T CALL ME SWEETHEART!!"

But Neil only smirked and continued on what he is good at, Annoying Avni.

"SWEETHEART!! SWEETHEART!!" Avni stopped walking and turned around.

Seeing her stopping, Neil smirked and bent down to breath as soon as he straight back up, Avni's steel bottle hit him on his face, wiping the smirk off.

"DON'T CALL ME SWEETHEART!!" With that Avni walked away.

It was nothing new but a weekly thing for them but this time it got serious and threatened to call of their marriage, which got fixed for after a month.

●●●●●
Word Count: 1,090
Published: September 4, 2020
●●●●●

I know this is crazy and dumb but hey we got to imagine them in every form, lol! On serious note, please give Avni some medicine, from all of the yelling in this part her throat might be sore.

Don't kill me, though!
This is not how I actually imagined the scene to be but as today I let my imaginations do everything and not fix the blob, it's something new.

No seriously, don't hate on it, the birthday girl will be sad. Now we don't want that do we?