Pain that she didn't deserve (1)

Sorry for not posting anything in the past few days. I was working on this and a bundle of struggles were faced in the process. This have my blood, sweat, and tears.

Disclaimer:
I have never write anything like this. I mostly write lovey dovey or family stuff but this is not like that. This made me struggle a lot while writing. In this, the writer really said, "concept who?". No joke, it might be bad as I was not able to put myself in the zone, where character had to be. This is quite lengthy so, I cut some of the OS and will post it later. Please do read it to every end.  And leave your honest feedback on it. Part 2 will clear all of the confusions, hopefully.

Also, this story (ts) have mention about suicide and blood. No one try to harm themselves, they are just thoughts and blood mention is not brutal.

Without any delay, enjoy!

Hours spend on Part 1: 13 hours

●●●●●

Five years but it still seem less.

Five years of pain yet it keep increasing.

My punishment is increasing as I breath.

The air I inhale seems to be suffocating me.

I have thoughts about killing myself but it's haram. One time I ended up cutting my wrist but I was saved. My God wants me to live the life that is hell and I am only doing that.

After sleepless night, a cold shower is much needed and helps Avni survive the long days. No one talks to her in the house and it keeps increasing her pain. Thanks to dada jaan, Avni have less pain to bare.

But it doesn't help.

As she was the one behind everything.

She was the one, who took a daughter away from her parents. She was the one, who took a sister from her brother. She was the one, who took a granddaughter from her grandmother. She was the one, who took a wife from a husband.

She was the one, who took away a meaning of life from a family.

She was the killer, who have killed her own big sister.

And nothing in the world can bring her back or change the fact that Avni was the reason of her big sister's death.

Standing under the icy cold shower, Avni remembered the event that occurred five years ago, which only brought tears in her eyes, pain in her heart, and blood out of her hand.

Avni wrapped herself in a towel and got out of her big tub. She stood in front of her mirror, looking at herself after clearing the fog. She was not like how she was before.

It doesn't matter how she look or what she was now.

Avni got ready for her day and bandage her hand that was bleeding abnormally.

"If I would only bandage my heart like I bandage you everyday" Avni said looking at her hand and laughed, while having tears in her eyes. She took her backpack from the floor and went out of her room to leave the house.

She was walking down the hall when she was met with the eyes of her family members. As soon as Avni came in their view, they all looked at her.

Now Avni is used to ignoring their glares and going out of the house. She was about to step out when dada jaan called her, "Avni come and eat breakfast. I have made your favorite poha."