Half happiness

hello lovelies, today I'm here to deliver after +2 years!

...

Avni Khanna, that was her new identity.

A identity that she was given by the Khanna family a year ago. Life is like a game. It comes with options but with every option there is a twist. A twist that can either lead you to happiness or sadness. Sitting in front of the dressing table in the room, Avni was remembering everything that happened to her and how they changed her life — to the point that today she is sitting in Neil's room and getting ready for the new beginning. 

In her past 22 years of existence, Avni never imagined herself being a wife of a wealthy man, who she once prayed to never see the face of. It's hilarious how the tables turned and Avni ended up falling in love with Neil and started praying to have only him in her life. 

Those endless crying nights paid off and her duas were heard. Avni received what she wanted but forgot to ask for bonus point — happiness!

In result, she only got half happiness in her life.

Avni got out of her thoughts and put on her necklace that her dear mother gifted her. 

She felt someone's eyes on her and she was right. There stood, her husband, Neil Khanna, leaning against the door frame with arms folded on his chest looking at Avni. There were some unknown emotions in his eyes, which he never showed before but also never hide. So, what were those and why? Why now?

Avni gave a big smile to Neil and got up from stool of the dressing table. 

"Are you ready now?" Neil asked when Avni looked away and started to gather what seemed like some documents. 

Avni couldn't bring herself to say anything nor can afford to give away her emotions. Avni put everything in a file and started walking towards Neil. With each step, she made herself strong and handed the file to Neil........ just how she practiced since a week now. 

"Here is everything that you need" She paused and when Neil was about to say something Avni continued, "yes I have made sure that there is nothing missing and everything is signed" hearing this Neil nodded his head and smiled. 

It was the last smile that Neil will give Avni and she will remember it. Without any emotion or word, Avni picked her packed suitcase and looked around the room for the last time. She appreciates the room for giving her comfort whenever she felt lonely. This room might be the only thing she will miss dearly. 

" Happy divorce Neil Khanna and I hope that in future you will never play with anyone's heart just how you played with mine" without looking at Neil, who couldn't bring hisself to look at her, Avni walked away from the room like how she was walking away from his life and this house..... quietly!

... 

It's 12am and I finally pinned this down after fighting with myself for 2 days. I hope that you have liked this as I have been away for so long and legit forget how to write beautifully or portray emotions. It's good to do something different so I might actually continue writing but no promises! 

                                                         Is 555 a curse?

                                   Will be waiting to hear from you guys, take care!