Emotional Wifey OS

Cravings and mood swings, ha?!
●●●●●

Neil was sleeping peacefully yet not so peacefully on the bed. He moved his arm to the right side to hold something.

There was nothing!

He moved his arm around the place and frowned with closed eyes, when Neil suddenly jerked up and sat on the bed.

"Avni?!" He scanned the whole bedroom but could not find anything.

"AVNI?!" This time with a high pitch, Neil called Avni but no response came back to him.

Neil started to panic not seeing his wife anywhere. His brain stopped working for a while, his heart stopped beating, and his breath hitched.

'This can't happen'

Regaining his senses, Neil threw his blanket aside and got out of his bed. He dashed through his bedroom door and started to look left-right to get any sign of his wife.

He was about to run towards bebe's room as Avni loved to spend time with her a lot recently.

A slow whisper sound made Neil stop on his way as he was going down the stairs.

The sound definitely came from the living room. With slow caution steps, Neil started to move towards the living room to see what it was. As he got closer, he saw the TV and some movie was playing on it.

Neil frowned, "Who will leave the TV on?" He made his way towards the TV to turn it off when a crying sound caught his attention.

He looked at the sofa in front of the TV and found his wife.

Avni was sitting on the sofa, crying. She had hiccups and her eyes were red. Her one hand was on her face cleaning her unstoppable tears, while the other one was no so big bump.

Neil got worried seeing his wife, "A...Avni?!" He went near her and sat beside her, "W... why are" Neil started to wipe Avni's tears which were not stopping, "wifey why are you crying?"

Neil was panicking not knowing what have happened to her or what to do.

Avni faced Neil and rubbed her cute red nose on her sleeve, "I...I" Avni had hiccups due to crying a lot and could not say anything.

"Hey, calm down!!" Neil pulled Avni to his chest and wrapped his arms around her. "Take a breath in" Neil rubbed her back and made her follow what he was doing to calm her down, "and now out."

After a while, she was calm and her hiccups were slowed.

"Why are you crying? And why did you came here?" Neil pulled Avni away and held her face in his hands.

"I was hungry so I came down to the kitchen but there was nothing in the fridge." Avni pouted and Neil smiled seeing her pout, "Than I found ice-cream so I started to eat. I was also bored and turned on the TV and it had that on." Mention of the thing on the TV made Avni sad.

Neil turned toward the TV to see what was on but there was ad, "What did you saw that made my wifey cry?" Neil asked Avni lovingly.

Pregnancy have made Avni emotional

Avni leaned in Neil's chest and rested her head on his head and he wrapped his arms around.

"You know her dad is very bad Neil. He made people beat up her husband and is trying to make her sign the divorce paper. But you know what she is pregnant and he also found that out. Now he is planning new things. How can he do this?" Avni pulled away and looked at Neil with glossy eyes.

"Will you arrest her father please?" Avni sniffed. Neil chuckled lightly on his wifey.

"Wifey, it's just a show. It's fiction. Don't cry." Neil wiped the few drops of tears that dropped on Avni's cheeks with his thumbs.

Avni nodded her head. Neil's eyes landed on the bowl of ice cream that was half melted now.

"Do you want to eat more ice-cream wifey?" Neil moved his eyes from the melted ice cream to Avni. She shook her head and yawned.

Neil smiled and got up from the sofa, "Now let's go to the room and sleep." Neil was about to turn round to pick Avni up in his arms when she pulled his hand.

"I want to stay and watch this. You can go and sleep." Avni smiled at Neil but he did not agree with her.

"I am not sleepy so, I'll stay with you." Avni looked at Neil, who sat down with her.

"No, you need to sleep. You are tired. You came back from work late and tomorrow is not off either. You need to sleep." Neil leaned and kissed Avni on the forehead.

"I am not tired wifey." As soon as Neil said that he yawned, which made Avni chuckle.

"See you are tired and need to sleep." Neil ignored her and pulled towards him and sat with her watching that movie.

There was another ad.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you were hungry?" Avni snuggle more into Neil.

"You were tired and sleeping so cutely. I was not able to wake you up. I know you get tired a lot because of me and I didn't wanted you to be. So, I gave you a off today." Neil laughed on his wife's response and placed a kiss on her hair.

"I will never get tired because of my wifey and there should not be any off days too." Neil heard slow snoring sound and looked down to find his wifey sleeping on his chest.

He smiled and made her lay on the sofa. He put the melted bowl of ice-cream in the kitchen and turned the TV off.

Finally, with his cute sleeping wifey in his arms, Neil made his way to their room and slowly placed Avni on the bed.

He lay down next to her and Avni made herself be comfortable in her hubby's arms and slept peacefully making him be at peace too.

These nights were memorable for Neil and he would do anything for his woman, who was carrying his baby.

With a smile on his face, Neil closed his eyes and slept.

●●●●●
Word Count: 1,175
Published: August 28, 2020
●●●●●

Wattpad have been giving me a hard time.

Anyways, I might be writing more these short OS. You see there is a keyword "might".

This is cute and I loved it. I am proud of my imaginations.

skdkvnohfbvosfflsknssjsksjsnhsksjsdbvhvnvb
Yes, I am happy and soft.

Also, I have 30 drafts parts in this book just sitting, Yes, I have counted them!!
I need Dua and some encouraging words so, I can finish the last parts of few stories and One Shots that are just sitting.

Do share this with new people.

Silent readers, I don't bite anyone, trust me. You guys can ask anyone. I am nice and shy, my imaginations are only wild (sometimes). I would love if my silent readers also interacted with me.