Kuch Kuch Dekhta Hai OS

o1. Kuch Kuch Dekhta Hai

●●●●●

"In a typical college romance novel, he'd be a gorgeous but troubled sex god who'd cure all my deep-seated psych issues with a good hard (f). I'd smell his misogyny and abusive tendencies from miles off but my brain would turn to hormone soup because abs. That's the formula.
Broken girl + bad boy = sexual healing.
All you need to fix that tragic past is a six-pack.
More problems? Add abs.
                                                     - Online Novel Source

• • • • •
March 24, 2019
Words Count 2975
• • • • •

"Here, Here"

"Zoya, give it to me, throw it"

"Just 1 minute left and then game over"

All the boys and girls in the basketball court were desperate to win. The boys wants to make girls lose and the girls wants the boys to lose. Well this is not the first time they are being wild about it. It is just one of the days in history being recorded.

This college have very unique stories and is popular not for their education but for the two vain. Two egotistical people or rather students. Both best Students and Athlete, which makes them to be captains of almost everything and anything in the college.

Basketball court, where the war started and always remained.

No one could find a solution to end this thing going on between their captains. By now everyone thinks they will never be able to do something that can cause the World War III to end. World War I and II had those treaties which caused the war to stop, even when one side was not benefited. Again, everything is different and who know what had been written or what someone in particular is writing.

"Trust me, you all will lose so badly"

"Oh yeah, we'll see about it Captain Avni"

Avni faked laughed, "Oh yeah, y'all will see and that now"

Coach spoke again, "30 seconds, make those goals and be champs"

With that, from a distance Avni shot the ball towards her goal in the air. Everyone started to pray to win or for some miracle to happen. Wide eyes, jaw on the ground, there stood everyone. Neil smirked and jumped in the air......

"OWWWWW"

Everyone in the field gasped. In a second, fat coach ran towards Neil who was sitting on the ground, putting both of his hands on his face in a position that half of Neil's forehead and eyes were covered. Everyone formed a circle around and start to ask question and our Caption Avni stood on her position in utter shock with jaw wide opened. Suddenly, her best friend, Zoya, came near her and put one hand on Avni's shoulder, with her other hand shuts her wide opened mouth and chuckled while doing it.

"Kya kiya Avni yaar. Pehlay hi sirf aik Mr. Handsome tha, ius ka bhi satha naas kar diya"

"Oh just shut up. Ius ki aankhay dakhi hai" Avni turned toward Zoya and made a small size with her hand "itni si, nahi balkay iss se bhi choti ius ki aankhay hai"

Zoya smirked "isi liya sida ius ki aankhu ko nashana banaya tha ka woh bari hojay"

Avni freezes and turned to go far away from her crazy friend.

"Hoyyy, larki. Kahi dhur maath jana warna mujhe calories burn karni paray gi tumharay chakar mein"

"JUST SHUT UP ZOYA, OR ELSE YOU WILL BE NEXT"