Is there a default?

Eid Mubarak!!

Memories Special One Shot

Happy reading

....

Pacing around in the hall, I huffed, why is everyone taking so long to gather. 

"Now I am the one who is always late ah?" in anger, I made my way towards the stairs to call everyone. I clearly remember seeing a 'to the point' message in the group chat in the morning and made sure everyone is aware of the plans.

Still, everyone has the audacity to ignore me, forgetting I hold the key to their fancy lifestyle and love life, "This time I will make sure they all suffer" whispering to myself, I turned the knob of the guest room in Khanna Mansion. 

Seeing the view in front of me, I was in shock. With red cheeks I turned around mumbling a sorry and shut the door behind me, while Reyyan screamed like a girl. 

"YA ALLAH!!!!" hearing his high-pitched scream like Neil, I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Who told you to not lock the door like you own this house?" the purpose of the locks on the doors are well -- to lock them and create a proper environment for everyone leaving no space for embarrassment. Reyyan Khan loves to flex his body and honestly this isn't the first time that I have walked on him. 

Door behind me opened, revealing an annoyed Reyyan fixing his collar, "do you not have any manners?" turning around I put my hands over the hip and narrowed my eyes towards him.

"Or maybe you like seeing my muscular body?" I really wanted to punch that smirk off of his pretty face, "Allah ki kasam Reyyan, if I did not have that photographer waiting downstairs, I would have beat you black and blue" my anger had no effect on his stubborn soul rather he laughed.

"I have a big following base, if something happened to me, my followers would burn you alive" In attitude, Reyyan started to walk down the hall.

Oh no he did not just say that!

Taking deep breathes was not working well today, without any second thought, I took my 3 inches heal off my foot and aimed it on his head, like I always wanted to do.

"It was a smooth landing" As soon as Reyyan winced in pain, those words rolled out of my tongue. Not paying much attention to his glares, I started to fix my stares. 

In quick long steps, he was right in front me and with fire in his eyes opening the mouth to say something, but my glares and one finger pointing was enough to make Reyyan shut his mouth and huff like a child.

"A person should never forget who the real boss is" Smirking, I skipped towards my heal and slipped it on my foot, "if you are done regretting running your mouth in front of me, please bless my soul by coming along" We are not going to talk about the very bad sarcasm I have.

Giving me a fake smile, Reyyan pointed towards the hall asking me to lead the way. Seeing him struggle very badly, I could not help myself but giggle. 

"Is everyone downstairs?" peeking down the fence from the second floor he asked me in scared tone. I nodded my head negatively. 

"Sadly, even after being late, you are still the first one" Hearing this Reyyan let go of the breath he was holding unknowingly. Seeing him still bending a little over the fence, I nudged him a little but making sure he actually doesn't fall down. 

He got shocked and once again surprised me with his scream, "do not worry, I am not planning on killing you soon" Winking at him, I decided to make my way towards Neil's room.