The "heartthrob" (4, last)

Hey guys, I have published a new separate os called "To Be With You". It is on my profile. Please do check it out and let me know your thoughts.

Please read the previous three part before reading this. Thank you
●​●​●​

Previously on "The Heartthrob":
       There was light coming toward her, headlights, red and yellow of a big vehicle.Then a horn sound was heard but it started to fade away as Avni had blurry eyes and darkness started to take over her.

●​●​●​

Neil was going to leave Avni on the road alone when he remembered something.

He has made a promise with his parents that he will always take care of her and no matter what will always keep her happy.

Realizations welcome!

Neil stopped his car and from the side mirror he saw that Avni was looking here and there, perhaps for help. He frustratingly signed and got out of his car.

He was walking towards Avni when he saw a truck coming towards Avni and her not moving away to save herself from being hit. Neil panicked and ran as fast he could to reach Avni before the truck could.

To his little luck of the day, in meantime he pulled Avni toward him and in a second truck passed them splashing water over them that was collected due to rain.

Neil's heart was not in the right place now. Instead of his chest, it was beating in his ears now. His breath was uneven and his life was unconscious in his arm with her head against his heart and arm down, with him hugging her. She was in his arm and slowly breathing, which brought Neil's to a little peace. He picked her in bridal style and slowly lay her down on the backseat of his arm.

Seeing her in this stage made Neil feel something, which he has never experienced before in his life.

Now Neil was driving slowly on the road and every now and then looked back to check on Avni. As it was Sunday, no one was at the Mansion. Neil parked his car in and carefully picked Avni from the seat and took her to his room.

Neil was so careful with Avni like if he accidentally tripped or put her someone wrong she would break. Right now, she was the most delicate piece of art he would have ever owned.

He carefully placed her on his bed and seeing her wet due to rain he got furious on himself and ran a hand through his wet hair yet perfect hair. Without giving a thought, he ran toward his closet and brought one of his comfortable shirt and joggers for Avni.

Thinking that they would magically go on her body, Neil put them beside her but to only laugh on his stupidity. Neil was nervous.

The Neil Khanna was nervous for the first time ever in his life!

He felt himself getting heated up. His cheeks were red, he was blushing. He was sweating even after being wet and cold due to rain. And he has never experienced something like that.

With no choice around, he turned off the lights of his room and came near Avni to change her clothes. With his eyes tightly shut even in the darkness, Neil changed Avni's clothes and turned on the lights. He put her clothes on the ramp in his closet room and changed his wet clothes too.

Avni was on Neil's bed for the first time, unknown to her or else she would have been freaking out by now. She was sleeping peacefully. Neil came near her and sat on the ground staring at his beautiful wife. She was looking like an angel. Her lips were red and looking so perfect to be captured.