Self Promo

Hello everyone!
How are you guys?
I hope you all are save and enjoying your time in this pandemic

——————————————

I have a exciting news to share with your guys.

Thank you so much for supporting me on my journey on writing on Wattpad so far. I hope that I'll receive the same love in the future and will satisfy every single person with my writing.

I'm sorry if you thought this was a new os or anything. But what I can do! Sometimes besharmi is in the way. I have to promote myself.

Many readers say that I am crazy. My imaginations are different and no one have read or imagined AvNeil as I write. Well thank you for the compliment and I hope that you like the way I portray my babies.

I came up with a new idea.
It is completely different and even though I don't read other people fanfics or any books on Wattpad as I don't want my imaginations to be mixed up. I can 100% day that no one have written a fanfic like I am about to on AvNeil.

I always imagine situations in my brain when I am about to sleep. Sometimes I get surprised on what I can think. This idea came in my mind a month ago and I really liked it.

What if I imagined things as they were never shown? What if I change few things and put the way I would like? What if Naamkarann cast had different personalities as the show?

Now that's spicy, isn't it??

I have published a new book called, " His Love"
Yes, it is a AvNeil fanfic but with my touches.
I would highly appreciate it if you guys added it to your library or into your playlist. So, when I start it, you guys will be notified immediately.

I'm not going to publish the chapter right away as first I have to complete my The Heartthrob TS here and publish two other os, which as half way done.

I am trying to go up and beyond with my first official book on AvNeil. Yes it is my first book as I don't consider this os Collection as a proper book. It is a place where I publish my random thoughts and imaginations.

I have made many things to add in the book. I need a little help in something. I don't listen to many songs and would appreciate if you guys drop some amazing songs for me in the comments. They can be of any genre, I don't mind it.

I'm scared as I don't know if people will like it or not. As it is my first book, I would ask to just go lightly on me. Here you guys can do or say anything and I won't care but that book is everything. I have put my brain and soul in it.

Now I'll be heading out.
I will publish the last part of previous ts soon, stay tune!