Unexpected (2)

Dil Tera Sansari Haiga,
Lage Dil Ko Beimaani,

• • • • •

Previously on Unexpected:
Neil stood up and smiled, "Unknown people give you roses the most." He put the rose in her hair behind the ear and walked back to the table but not before winking at Avni.

• • • • •

Title: Our College is on Fire!!

Juhi was beyond furious seeing the scene being folded in front of her

What did Avni have that she didn't have?
Why was everyone behaving like lost puppies in front of her?

"I should have showed her where she belonged!" Avni stomped her foot and left.

"Avni....." Avni was looking around the cafeteria and Priya was trying to figure out what to eat. Currently Neha and Avni were standing in front of the cafeteria guy to order their food. Neha has placed her order three times and canceled it. She is being too picky today.

"Avni listen to me!" Avni looked at Neha and tilted her head, "Yes honey"

Neha smiled and made puppy eyes, "Samosa or chaat? I can not understand what to get."

Avni was tired of her drama, "then why don't you get both things." She turned to face the poor guy, who was looking at them and was trying to get free, "Excuse me, I will take one samosa, one plate of chaat, one coke bottle, and one cup of coffee." The guy smiled and nodded his head.

"I do not want coffee." Neha told Avni like a child.

"Madam I need coffee to survive." Avni said it in duh tone.

Neha smirked, "OMGGGG!!!! It is finally happening....."

Everyone looked at Neha who was yelling. Even in the loud cafeteria, her voice was echoing and everyone turned toward her.

Some were shocked to see a new Neha.

She was a totally different person before the new girl came. She was no longer shy but crazy.

Avni slapped her hard before she could complete her nonsense.

The cafeteria guy gave Avni their order and after having it she went back to her table. As soon as they arrived at the table, Neha made a mess by mixing samosa in her chaat and started to eat like kids.

Avni looked at her disbelievingly, "Neha honey, you know you are in college."

Neha shrugged her shoulders and continued her food while Avni drank her coffee.

Out of nowhere, a boy came running in the cafeteria, "EVERYONE OUT!!! GET OUT OF THE BUILDING THERE IS A FIRE IN BUILDING 2."

Everyone gasped and started to run out. Avni and Neha looked at each other and they collected things when someone came and grabbed their stuff. Both girls looked up and saw serious DD.