Unexpected (1)

Dus bahane karke le gaye dil, le gaye dil

• • • • •
This shot is sort of connected with my other os I have written,
"Teray Ishq Mein"
• • • • •

Title: Unknown People gives you the Roses

"Did you all see the new girl?" A girl asked who came running to the group of girls that were sitting in the cafeteria

"We had a new girl coming?" Another one asked in confusion. She had a high pony that was tight, which made her eyebrows up and narrowed.

"Leave it Juhi, she is going to be another ugly duck." Juhi's friend assured her. She smiled and brought her sass on the wheels.

"Of course no one can be as pretty as me. I am the only one who was created with everything." the girl who dropped the news of a newcomer rolled her eyes, "Well you guys continue to bunk your lectures I am going to go to mine."

She turned around and left the toxic group.

"What is wrong with her these days?"

"She is just flying high these days as Neil talked to her."

Juhi narrowed her eyes, "Neil talked to Neha? When? And why didn't you tell me before?" Juhi was burning in fire. The fact that Neil talked to some other girl than her pricked her heart.

The only hot guy in the college, the one who did not pay attention to anyone, talked to Neha! Juhi was not able to digest this.

Unknown to her, Neha was something which Juhi could never be.

A part of Juhi was curious to see the new girl. Juhi wanted to see what she was and how she was.

"Girls, we need to find this newcomer and quiz her up, don't you think?" Juhi stood up and walked out of the cafeteria while her minions followed her.

The newcomer was standing in the garden of the college. She had long black hair with little curls at the bottom flowing in the back. She was wearing a black knee length dress with white and golden sandals. Her back was facing Juhi and it seemed like the newcomer had already made some friends as she was talking to some students.

Juhi and her minions walked to her and Juhi tapped on the newcomer's shoulder.

The newcomer turned around and showed her beautiful face. She was wearing natural light makeup. Seeing her, it almost looked like she was wearing nothing on her face and it was naked.

She looked at Juhi and frowned.

"So you are the new girl?" Juhi was checking her out from head to toe.

The newcomer smiled, "Yes I am the newcomer. What can I do for you?"

Juhi smiled, "You are pretty and I like to keep pretty things to myself. How about being friends?"