Game of love

please read the note at the end + comment!!!

unannounced series: book 1 - Ishq ka khel one shot
...

Knowing well that summer vacation was around the corner, no one seemed to care about the finals season. Without a care of the world, after physics exam, Neil and his friends were sitting on their regular spot on the soccer field. Despite the no smoke sign up front them, they were smoking and doing "calculations" on every single girl that passed by.

"So little Khanna, what are your plans now?" Neil's best buddy, DD, a funny looking yet innocent guy asked. Seeing DD, no one would believe that he is a "bad boy", he just didn't have a look but in reality, DD was the biggest player among the group.

Taking a big puff of his cigarette, Neil gave a thought to what DD have asked him, while looking around at Rahul, AJ, and Reyyan who rolled his eyes. The boys were curious to see what Neil have to say about it.

Neil smirked, "boys you should know there is nothing to do expect what I always do" AJ smirks and wiggles his eyebrows, "so you really going to fuck a hottie once and leave her?" Everyone knew that wasn't the case, but Neil wasn't able to accept it. There was something in the new prey that pulled Neil, which he can't seem to get grip of.

During the Halloween party at Rahul place, Neil was assigned a prey for his new level of the game. Unfortunately, this time level was hard to crack for him, but he was a Khanna and Khanna(s) don't give up easily. With so much effort during the last few months, Neil was able to get the attention of the hottie, Avni. She just joined the east campus and on her first day, pulled everyone's attention. All of the boys were drooling and most of the girls had a mini panic seeing a beautiful girl walking pass them with so much confidence. Everyone in the campus either wanted her or be like her, there was no hate but jealous and competition.

Something that amused, but unknowingly gave jealousy to Neil was the fact that everyone started to be regular in the college and the students from the west campus started to come over their campus. Their college was divided in two campuses, one of the east sides (main campus) and another on the west side of the city. The fact that some were traveling 45 minutes away somehow bothered Neil and when Rahul, along with his friends gave Neil the dare to lay Avni, he did not hesitate a second like he usually did.

Of course, Avni was pretty, had a hot curvy body, good fashion sense, and mysterious -- very different than all of the other girls.

Neil would have shared his thoughts to his friends about AJ's question but before he could proceed, Avni came in DD's view, and he signals Neil. Everyone turned their heads towards the direction their quote-on-quote sister-in-law was coming from and quickly hide their cigarettes.

Making her way towards Neil, Avni was smiling looking around, greeting everyone. Suddenly a boy bumped into her, making Avni stumble and her books to fell out of her arms on to the ground. Avni did not mind and started apologizing to the boy, who was doing the same and not looking at Avni. He helped Avni pick her books up and apologizing smiled. Before he could walk away, Neil rushed to them and punched the boy on his face.

Avni gasped and the guy fell on the ground in shock. Both of them were taken back with sudden act of Neil. His friends were surprised seeing Neil losing his cool easily. Normally, Neil did not care what was happening around if it did not bother him or them (his friends), but from the day Avni entered his life -- Neil was being more bothersome about everything. He hated when someone looked, smiled, asked question, or worse even crosses path with Avni.

Neil hated everything and everyone that made contact with Avni.

Before Neil could punch the living life out of the guy even more, DD and Reyyan pulled Neil away. Without caring about the so-called jealousy of Neil, Avni helped the guy, stand up but he pushed her hands away and dashed out of the place.