Am I a bride or a groom? OS

Mohabbat ki har Kahani Haseen aur Dilchasp hoti hai par Humari alag hai.

• • • • •

"Yaar yeh kya naya masla hai ab?" Neil was behaving like a child.

(Man What is this new problem?)

It was Avni and Neil's wedding in a few days and many rituals were going on. Out of the blue, their parents threw a pile of rules and demands on them. And no, they did not stop there.

Today Swetha, Neil's mom came along his sweet grandmother to only tell him, "Neil before marriage, you and Avni can not see or talk to each other".

Like who does that?

"And what's the big deal in that?" Ali was being casual. He was sitting on the chair in Neil's room and was doing something on his phone. Neil's jaw dropped on the floor. He blinked twice looking at Ali, "How can you say this Ali?"

Ali rolled his eyes, "There are only 3 days left, and then she will be with you 24/7. In no time, you will miss these days." Ali put his phone down and looked at Neil, who was already eyeing him angrily.

Ali raised his hands in surrender, "Wooo buddy, chill" Neil huffed and picked a pillow from his bed and threw at Ali.

"You should have aimed somewhere else, not my handsome face." Neil picked another pillow and was about to throw it at Ali when his phone rang.

"Now why is she calling me?" He dropped the pillow on the bed and Ali ran towards Neil to see which piece was calling him a few days before his wedding.

"It is about to get juicy, which one of them is calling you?" Ali peeked over Neil's shoulder and got disappointed, "Oh it's her, pick it and see what she need?"

Neil answered the call, "Hey sis, what's up?"

"Omg, finally you answered my call" Neha, Neil's twin sister, said in an annoying tone.

"It's not my fault that someone annoys the hell out of me" Neil sat on the bed and Ali came to the other side and sat with him and pressed his ear against the phone to hear what she was saying.

"We will talk about this later, right now I'm trying to be a little cupid so don't say anything that will lead me to pick another option which I have" Neil made a confused face and turned toward Ali, seeing his face so close, Neil screamed.

Ali was so busy that he did not notice that Neil had turned his face towards him and hearing Neil's scream, he screamed but louder.

Neil had his hand placed over his heart and was doing in and out trick to calm himself. His phone was still placed against, where he heard Neha's voice coming from. But when Ali screamed, he got scared and dropped the phone down.

Ali was standing on the bed and looking here and there to see what happened. When he looked at Neil, "what happened man?"

"I DON'T KNOW YOU TELL ME?" Neil screamed on his lungs.

Thankfully there was no one at home. All of the Khanna ladies went to Avni's house for a ceremony that was to happen today and Mrs. Khanna was attending his meeting. Both of them would have been embarrassed if anyone has heard them.

"I DON'T KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE THAT FREAKING SCREAMED IN MY EARS" Ali screamed back at Neil.

"It was your fault... who told you to put your face in front of me?" Both of them were still standing on the same spot they were.

"I was about to...." Neil paused and Ali raised his eyebrow.

"You were about to what?" Ali asked him in confusion.