Random Shot #o3

Title: Biwi and Jail

Couples from my first ever os
●●●●●

Clock ticked 1.

Everyone was sleeping peacefully. No sound was to be heard in the whole Khanna Mansion. Babe was sleeping in her room,  Mr. Khanna and Mrs. Khanna were sleeping in their room. After a long tiring day, who could not be sleeping without a care of anything in this world.

It was Priya's "baby shower" party. Everyone were very happy and worked their souls out to have a blasting day.

Camera zoomed through the empty halls and staircase.

In a room on second floor, a couple was sleeping on the bed in their room.

The boy sleeping sideways on the bed with his arm out, which had a girl's head on it. With his both arms wrapped around the girl, the boy was sleeping peacefully while hugging her. The girl had her head on the boy's chest and had her whole body pushed into his.

Suddenly, a phone started to ring. It was her phone.

She was always a light sleeper and thankfully the boy was not.

The girl opened her eyes and smiled inhaling her favorite scent. She carefully freed herself from her husband's hold and sat up to receive the call.

Looking at the time, she frowned wondering who would call her but smiled when she saw the id. Before she could speak anything, her best friends voice beat her, "Avni I am in trouble yaar."

That statement was enough to freak Avni out, "What do you mean? Where are you Ali?" Avni was freaking out thinking about Ali but kept her voice slow for her handsome sleeping prince.

"Avni do not ask any questions. I have limited time. Please come to the police station."

Avni's eyes widen on Ali's words. Without thinking about anything, she got out of the bed while phone still glued to her ear. "Ali which police station you are in?"

She knew that Ali's was freaking out. If she was in his place, Avni would have been freaking out too. After all Ali have a full pregnant wife to take care.

She put on her long summer dress coat and took the car keys to help his friend. But not before kissing her husband.

Avni was on her way to the police station breaking the law in the darkness of the night, the traffic lights!

She reached the police station and saw her best friend, Ali, sitting in behind the prison bars.

"Ali what happened?" Listening to Anvi's voice, Ali looked up and gave her a relieving look.

"Finally you are here. Tell them that we are married Avni. I am going crazy." Avni's eyes got wide on hearing his statement. Sure, he was her best friend but if he replaced Priya, she will kill him.

"What do you mean 'tell them we are married'?" Avni imitated Ali. "Did you got married the second time?" Avni was serious.

"See I knew it, this man is a fraud and cheater." A constable said coming near him.

"I did not knew that he have left his wife and was romancing with someone else in the middle of night." Constable said disgustingly.

"Romancing?" Ali what is he saying?" Avni's face was all red.

Ali shook his head, "it's not like this Avni. You know me....." Avni cut the poor boy midway, "Exactly Ali I thought I knew you. But I don't! You left your pregnant woman...." Avni looked to the side and what she saw made her shocked.