Epilogoue

Many, many years later...

"Mommy, mommy it's starting, you'll miss it." (S/n) calls out from the living room as I finish with the snacks and put them onto a tray. I walk down the hallway, past many, many photos from Graduation, to me and Wakatoshi making it pro, our wedding photos, honeymoon photos and the most precious one of all, our sons' birth.

I made a turn into the living room; my son has already made himself comfortable on his fluffy beanbag when I plopped down onto the sofa, he's a carbon copy of Wakatoshi but thank the gods that he's like me personality wise, I ruffle his olive hair. I look up at the tv screen, It's the 2021 Olympics, Men's volleyball, Japan vs Argentina.

A lot of familiar faces shined brightly on the screen but the brightest of them all was my darling husband. I put more cushions around my back for support as I balance my bag of buttons on my ever-growing stomach as little junior keeps kicking me.

"Mommy look it's daddy." (S/n) squeals happily as Wakatoshi greets the coaches and captains, soon the match gets underway.

I guess this was the in-reach future that thought about all these years and I've never been happier than I am right now.

The end.