Chapter 25

Killing and stalking

Y'all Y'know what, I ain't going on a murdering spree when the fucker is a dense asshole waiting to be aggressively murdered right outside my door. I grit my teeth while the victim is currently holding a gift basket filled with sweet treats and is that a pad?!

This fucker thinks I'm on my period, bitch I don't get periods anymore when I've got the motherfucking implant. I could tear my hair out as we speak, the girls send death glares behind the corner I can feel their laser beams from here, I told them what I saw when I ditched today.

They were so pissed that I had to hide all the knives and scissors as if they were the ones cheated on, Himari is terrifying when she has bloodlust darkening her eyes, I told them in hopes that they will help me with my operation 'Take down the fucking volleyball idiot'. They were already there; I just had to take the reigns and get fucking on the saddle. But I can't do that when I want to murder the bastard right in front of me.

I'm going to be that twofaced toerag from now on as this fuck face is doing it right in front of me without no shame, I might as well be that bitch that everyone seems to call out. They fail to notice that the man was actually at fault in the beginning, no Karen, I'll elicit my pain back onto this asshole called a wetwipe.

"I hope you feel better, do you want to cuddle?" he says as if he wasn't just cheating on me earlier. I click my tongue while taking the basket from trying not to sound bitter.

"No. You should go to practice; I've already told coach that I won't be in." his expression remains neutral; I grimace and close the door in his face. I throw the gift basket aside, the girls swarm in.

"What did HE want?" Himari grits angrily through her teeth while rummaging through the basket.

"He thinks I'm on my period." I laugh out loud sarcastically, I then stop to deadpan at the girls, we venture into my room and open up our laptops once again.

We were brainstorming ideas on what to do with Wakatoshi Ushijima when he rudely interrupted it by that little visit of his.

"Ladies, what is our actual action plan?" Yui chimes while still scrolling through many and I mean many weblinks.

"MURDER!" Himari screams with a harsh roar escaping from, I swear this girl is half beast when she wants to be. What happened to my chibi-chan.?

"No, I don't want to kill him...but RUIN HIM." I say that as I find the perfect link that goes extremely well with what I'm going for.

"EHHHHHHHHHH!!" They both exclaim thinking that I would easily agree with them on their murderous plans to annihilate the so-called ace.

"Torture and ruining one's reputation is far worse than death itself, Ladies." I turn around my screen and I watch as all their eyes widen with devilish intentions as we all select add to basket.

" I turn around my screen and I watch as all their eyes widen with devilish intentions as we all select add to basket

Don't forget to give some love to my other fanfics out there. For those of you like Ushijima like I do then go on and read this bad boy, it's part of a universe than I'm currently working on.

 For those of you like Ushijima like I do then go on and read this bad boy, it's part of a universe than I'm currently working on

This one I made just for the lols as I wanted to try out the chatfic style of writing and it's hella fun to do. This is another reader fanfic that I'm working on.

Ehhhh, sorry short chapter, I wonder what they are up to though, even you're lovely author-san doesn't know. Next chapter will be Himari's perspective so enjoy joy joy.